Not sure how to use Tv Shows and Movies Menu
Hi Guys,
Just updated my skin to Transparency and I absolutely love it. There are two things that I cannot get my head around. In the home screen, there are a variety of Menus labelled "Videos", "Movies" and "Tv Shows"'

I understand "Videos and have been able to add all the related video programs in Video via video add ons.

When I click on the menu "Movies" or "TV Shows" I can't seem to find any of my favourite Tv Shows or movies. And I do t know how to get my favourites into these menu locations. I have tried add the Tv shows and episodes as favourites, and I have tried adding them into the Library but when I click into the menu of Tv Shows or Movies, there is nothing there.

I would be most grateful if someone can walk through how to use these menus and how to add my favourite Tv Shows or episodes and or movies.
I suggest starting here.
I'm in a similar situation.

How do you set the menu in transparency, without the need to click on submenu. As an example, I have videos and then YouTube as the sub menu.

But I want to create YouTube as a standalone. If that makes any sense, as I don't want the YouTube add-on in a sub menu structure.
(2016-01-20, 21:46)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: I'm in a similar situation.

How do you set the menu in transparency, without the need to click on submenu. As an example, I have videos and then YouTube as the sub menu.

But I want to create YouTube as a standalone. If that makes any sense, as I don't want the YouTube add-on in a sub menu structure.

first add the youtube addon to your favourites, then go to Skin settings > Menu

there are three menu items available for you to use (Custom1 / Custom2 / Custom3)
enable one of them and select your youtube addon from favourites.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-01-20, 22:11)ronie Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 21:46)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: I'm in a similar situation.

first add the youtube addon to your favourites, then go to Skin settings > Menu

there are three menu items available for you to use (Custom1 / Custom2 / Custom3)
enable one of them and select your youtube addon from favourites.
Any reason why you did it this way? On some of the other skins, one would go setup main menu, then have the ability to go Addons- Video Add Ons- Youtube without the need to set as favourites.

Also I have Ted as an addon( don't know if this is illegal add-on), but in event, I only want a certain category related to Ted eg Education

Would I have to save education as favourites as well? Again normally I would have the ability to drop down to a lower level of Ted, and then create the sub menu Education without the need to 1st save as favourite

I hope that makes sense? Smile really like your skin, but just having a hard time with the main menu
Set as a favourite, link to one of the custom front end buttons... easy peszy, don't see what so tough about that. You want the skin your way, enjoy the Skinning tutorials (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not sure how to use Tv Shows and Movies Menu0