• 13(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
(2016-05-11, 23:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:04)DolGuldur Wrote: I don't know how to edit the texture code to show up all Languages

Hi, don't get me wrong, I admire your efforts to get what you want, in fact I started that way Wink the only problem is that I lack the knowledge to achieve that and in addition I'm not interested in getting those icons since I prefer them white... as I said at the end of the first post of this thread "I have mainly worked in the options that I myself use and that's my aim in the foreseeable future"... sorry I can't help you in that Rolleyes

In any case I don't think it's related to your computer specs ...

thank you manfeed I understant , if you could direct me to someone on the forum , who is willing to do this I would appreciate it, I don't wanna give up on this,
I know the specs are not related, I just put it there as a side note cheers.
(2016-05-11, 22:04)DolGuldur Wrote: From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <scrollout>false</scrollout>
      <visible>!Control.IsVisible(71)</visible>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

Subtitle Language
From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>    
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <animation effect="slide" end="0,-42" time="0" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1))">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9), / ]$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10), / ]</label>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
      <animation effect="slide" end="0,-42" time="0" tween="sine" easing="out" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1))">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

Hello Dolguldur,

You've got a slight issue with your mods that is the problem. Hopefully the following info will help you get it working:

Your 'From' code above are both type "label" which uses the <label> tag but the 'To' are 'Image' which don't use <label> but use <texture>, so on that basis this is what your 'To' code should be

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

Subtitle Language

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

Give them a try and see if it helps you?

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-05-13, 12:41)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:04)DolGuldur Wrote: From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

Subtitle Language
From this:
Code:
<control type="label">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>555</width>
      <height>38</height>    
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
      <font>Font_18A</font>
      <scroll>true</scroll>
    </control>

Hello Dolguldur,

You've got a slight issue with your mods that is the problem. Hopefully the following info will help you get it working:

Your 'From' code above are both type "label" which uses the <label> tag but the 'To' are 'Image' which don't use <label> but use <texture>, so on that basis this is what your 'To' code should be

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.2),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.3),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.4),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.5),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.6),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.7),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.8),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.9),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(AudioLanguage.10),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

Subtitle Language

To this:
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.1),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.2),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.3),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.4),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.5),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.6),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.7),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.8),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.9),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png] / $INFO[ListItem.Property(SubtitleLanguage.10),flags/subtitles/flags/,.png]</texture>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

Give them a try and see if it helps you?

Mike

Thank you mike appreciate your help, I applied your code but it shows nothing or blank here is a screenshot

But if change it like this, it only shows one language (If a movies has multiple languages only one appears ) her is a screenshot, and I tested this too many times and in different views
Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>-3</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

Code:
<control type="image">
      <left>60</left>
      <top>42</top>
      <width>auto</width>
      <height>auto</height>
      <aligny>top</aligny>
    </control>

I made a thread about it, Angelinas said that I should create a horizontal list but I don't know exactly how to do it
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=273654
Hi Manfeed.
small question.
As we use PNG files for artwork wich has transparency i do not understand why the visualisation uses his own center hole. that is for CD ok but for lp's not.
is that possible to edit somewhere?
I have a lot of old 12 inches that have a smaller center hole Smile
(2016-05-16, 08:23)discocandy Wrote: Hi Manfeed.
small question.
As we use PNG files for artwork wich has transparency i do not understand why the visualisation uses his own center hole. that is for CD ok but for lp's not.
is that possible to edit somewhere?
I have a lot of old 12 inches that have a smaller center hole Smile

Hi, edit MusicVisualisation.xml, find the string: cdart_diffuse.png (it should appear 8 times) and change it to: cdart_difuse.png and see what happens...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-05-16, 19:47)manfeed Wrote: Hi, edit MusicVisualisation.xml, find the string: cdart_diffuse.png (it should appear 8 times) and change it to: cdart_difuse.png and see what happens...

Works!! THNX! Rofl
I am still looking for instructions on how to install this skin on Nvidia Shield.

And from the first post, which download link should I use?

Thanks

EDIT:
OK I managed to install it on Nvidia Shield. The version which I installed is 4.1, is it the latest one?

EDIT:
Yes it's.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2016-05-08, 21:09)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 11:50)discocandy Wrote: For me personal the skin sometimes (when you select nr.4) crashes on the Nvidia shield. but not that big of an issue. just start again. Smile

Huh I don't have that problem nor the Nvidia shield... but, does it happen always with the same songs? If so, do they have lyrics?

Hi manfeed.
Specially for you I did a factory reset of my shield and installed your files first Wink
Still I have the same problem with the shield that sometimes when you select nr.4 spmc crashes.

Also on my windows machine and Shield I sometimes have a problem with misalignment of the artwork. like shown by another member previous.

his image:

Then after some changes to other skins it works. pretty strange but it could be a conflict or something??
(2016-05-30, 08:41)discocandy Wrote: Also on my windows machine and Shield I sometimes have a problem with misalignment of the artwork. like shown by another member previous.

Then after some changes to other skins it works. pretty strange but it could be a conflict or something??

Hi, yep, it's a known problem with Artist Slideshow addon... you can fix it doing what I said in this post...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2330452
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2016-05-30, 09:09)manfeed Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 08:41)discocandy Wrote: Also on my windows machine and Shield I sometimes have a problem with misalignment of the artwork. like shown by another member previous.

Hi, yep, it's a known problem with Artist Slideshow addon... you can fix it doing what I said in this post...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2330452

thnx. bud. did not understand that was the fix. But now I do. Smile
Hi @manfeed

I am using your skin on the latest SPMC 16.3.0 and I like it.

Is there a way to add ATMOS and DTS:X labels to the Media Labels bar? Or can we have another tabs next to MOVIES tab e.g. ATMOS MOVIES and DTS:X MOVIES where we can set contents of the related movies?

Thanks
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Hi, does this version of MQ6 have the "Trailer Button" option of your movies section screen, what I mean is when you choose a movie from your library, is there a button which you can press to play trailer rather than use the context menu way ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ziggy
(2016-06-03, 09:33)iMak Wrote: Hi @manfeed

I am using your skin on the latest SPMC 16.3.0 and I like it.

Is there a way to add ATMOS and DTS:X labels to the Media Labels bar? Or can we have another tabs next to MOVIES tab e.g. ATMOS MOVIES and DTS:X MOVIES where we can set contents of the related movies?

Thanks

(2016-06-03, 12:20)ziggy231 Wrote: Hi, does this version of MQ6 have the "Trailer Button" option of your movies section screen, what I mean is when you choose a movie from your library, is there a button which you can press to play trailer rather than use the context menu way ?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Ziggy

Hi guys, although my mod have added some views and other stuff it still is for the most part MQ6, and as such it behaves the same, what means that at the moment there's no option for those logos nor the trailer button... sorry Sad
The main font of the mod lacks the character "%" if someone wants to fix that then download this file...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ciiac5..._fonts.rar

...unrar it and overwrite the older fonts in [...]addons\skin.aeonmq6.spin.jarvis\fonts
could someone please tell me how to remove the animated posters without them recreating themselves,there are a lot so could you tell me the easiest way to return to static posters...thanx
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8