• 3(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)
Yep, that's right. Back cover for cd's and movies as well. How does it works ?
If you want to change any of the cd music backgrounds you have to decompile textures.xbt and go to the folder views/shelf/cdback/ and you'll find them... change the ones you like but keep the same file name, after that compile textures.xbt again.

About movies, there's nothing to change, since there is only one layout, made from the artwork of each movie...

Anyway version 2 of the mod is on the way, shouldn't take much longer ;-)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Can't wait to see your improvements....Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2016-02-16, 01:11)manfeed Wrote: Anyway version 2 of the mod is on the way, shouldn't take much longer ;-)

Nod Awesome!!Nod
Spin-2 already available... see first post
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Very good job! Smile
Nice job on the mod. The original mq6 skin doesn't display sub-channel numbers in the pvr channel guide, so I modified the skin to display these, like the original mq5 did. However, when modifiying this version I can't get them to display. Is it perhaps because of the larger fonts? I replaced instances of ListItem.ChannelNumber with ListItem.ChannelNumberLabel in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml & DialogPVRGroupManager.xml. I don't know much about skinning, so not sure how to determine if it is a font issue or something else I overlooked, but this fixed it in the original skin.
(2016-02-20, 23:28)leejk Wrote: Nice job on the mod. The original mq6 skin doesn't display sub-channel numbers in the pvr channel guide, so I modified the skin to display these, like the original mq5 did. However, when modifiying this version I can't get them to display. Is it perhaps because of the larger fonts? I replaced instances of ListItem.ChannelNumber with ListItem.ChannelNumberLabel in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml & DialogPVRGroupManager.xml. I don't know much about skinning, so not sure how to determine if it is a font issue or something else I overlooked, but this fixed it in the original skin.

Thanks... Sorry I can't help you since I don't use the PVR section, but I didn't change anything there... to check if it is a font issue you could try changing those instances from Font_32 to Font_22 and see what happens...
I have updated the link of the first post to include a small change in an animation, now in movies the disc goes out from the case with the same effect as in music cds...
Hello!

Very nice Mod but a question! I have Kodi Jarvis, copy the Directory to the Addon Folder and activate it so i use the Skin! But what i have to do to activate the SHELF 3D View? I see only the "normal" view...

Regards!
Mike
Thanks. It's the same way as in original MQ6, if you are browsing movies or music in Right list ("normal" view) left arrow - up arrow - up arrow will take you to the views selector where you can activate shelf 3D view...

Anyway I'd like to say that the skin is for Isengard, in Jarvis some sections may not work properly...
Thanks, found it and by the way... Skin works good under Jarvis! Smile
(2016-02-21, 01:42)manfeed Wrote: Thanks... Sorry I can't help you since I don't use the PVR section, but I didn't change anything there... to check if it is a font issue you could try changing those instances from Font_32 to Font_22 and see what happens...

I found the issue... there was another xml file to edit. Thought I had them all Smile

One other minor thing I noticed was when you turn debug logging on, the font that overlays everything is about 20x bigger than it should be.
(2016-02-25, 01:52)leejk Wrote: One other minor thing I noticed was when you turn debug logging on, the font that overlays everything is about 20x bigger than it should be.

At last I found the reason... It seems that debug logging uses the first font found in font.xml and in my mod it was a big one Laugh... To fix that you can edit font.xml, cut lines 179-183 and paste them after line 4
Can someone help me? When I play music, there are two pictures shown in 2 rows. The folder.jpg (1000x1000px) and the fanart.jpg (1920x1080x).

I put the files from the first post in the named folders. But it doesn´t work for me. Picture 1 shows how it looks at my KODI. And picture 2 shows how I wanted it to look.

• 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 6 Spin-4.1 (24/04/16)8