Advancedsettngs.xml for ATV4
Hi guys,

How can I incorporate the Advancedsettngs.xml file for atv4 into the file system?

What do you recommend for the memory size?

Many thanks.

Zack
If I understand your first question correctly, you would use the file manager in Kodi to copy the Advancedsettings.xml over from another computer. There is also a Dropbox addon you can you use. "Recommended memory size?" Not sure what you are asking here, are you asking what size Apple TV to buy?
Kodi 17, Transparency Skin
PogoPlug v4 running Arm Linux 4.4.63 as MySQL (mariadb) server.
Mac OS 10.12.5
2015 27" iMac 3.3 GHz Quad, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
2015 13" Macbook Pro, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
AppleTV 4 TV OS 10
(2016-01-17, 20:06)Zackmario Wrote: Hi guys,

How can I incorporate the Advancedsettngs.xml file for atv4 into the file system?

Many thanks.

Zack

To add advanced settings you can do it a couple ways...
  • Use file manager and copy from a network share
  • Use Dbmc
  • Use Xcode to backup the application container and modify the backup and then restore the container

I personally got the 64GB version but even with Kodi, MrMC, and a bunch of other apps I only have about 8GB used
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thank you.

I'm trying to get the appletv to read ahead and maximize my internet mandwidth to reduce buffering. Easier to make frequent changes to the file using a network share so will try that method.

(2016-01-17, 20:43)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-01-17, 20:06)Zackmario Wrote: Hi guys,

Many thanks.

Zack

To add advanced settings you can do it a couple ways...
  • Use file manager and copy from a network share
  • Use Dbmc
  • Use Xcode to backup the application container and modify the backup and then restore the container

I personally got the 64GB version but even with Kodi, MrMC, and a bunch of other apps I only have about 8GB used

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advancedsettngs.xml for ATV40