[split] Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions
I keep getting this crazy pop up: USTVnow Error at the bottom of my screen with an x in the middle of a circle...Check the log for more information. I've uninstalled the add-on...haven't used it since we started using Kodi, but it still keeps coming up. In addition to that, a window for USTVnow keeps popping up in the middle of the screen: Connection FAILED! Check your login credentials and try again later... Is there any way to stop this from happening? It's very annoying trying to watch a movie with that pop up. Thanks!
The USTV Now servers are having problems, and so there's nothing for the add-on to connect to. It's all detailed in the add-on thread in the video add-ons section.

After you've uninstalled it, have you rebooted? There's probably still some scripting or something cached in memory which won't go until you do.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
please keep it on topic. This is no support thread for addons, but a thread to report issues and wishes for the web frontend of our repository which can be found at http://addons.kodi.tv
Good point - thread split and moved to video add-ons.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Official Add-On Website- issues and suggestions0