• 7(current)
Release cdART Manager Script "NG"
I've updated from XBMC to jarvis (aeonmq7) and I've problem with CDArt.

I want ONLY show folder.jpg and CDArt.png that I've manualy put in the album folder.

Folder.jpg is show. CDArt.png (1000x1000 px) no.

Why?
@Pico1965, you don´t need run addon for it, you have arts, you need only go top menu and set path for your music folder root.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-12-11, 16:09)Wanilton Wrote: you don´t need run addon for it, you have arts,

Yea!! Disabled add-on and now working!

Thanks for your attention
Hi, i have some issues with cdart manager. It just doesn't launch.
Log's here: http://pastebin.com/mpiU4BBd

Earlier deleting of program and installing it again helped, but now it doesn't.
Hi Gandrushka, what resolution are you using? Remote Desktop or Teamviewer?
Switching to 16:9 should solve this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2171996
Good evening everybody,

currently no artwork is downloaded for newer artists who only have HD-Logos on fanart.tv, I've already fixed that in my development environment.
The "bad" news is that over the past weeks I've startet a complete cleanup of the script which I cannot push to the repos yet (including the fix mentioned above). The changes are massive, so I'm pretty sure it can't be considered stable enough for a public release. On the other hand I slowly understand what the script really does and after this phase it should finally be possible for me to implement some of the features we are all waiting for.
I'm not sure how many people use the "advanced" features like calling the script via Kodis REST-API or editing MBID's - maybe I'll have to drop some of them and focus on the core functions.

If some of you are familiar with GIT and would like to clone and checkout the "cleanup" branch, your testing would be greatly appreciated!
https://github.com/stefansielaff/script....ee/cleanup

Thanks for all the patience Smile
Yep keep it as simple as possible, I doubt anyone uses the more advanced features anymore.
(2016-12-22, 01:09)docwra Wrote: Yep keep it as simple as possible, I doubt anyone uses the more advanced features anymore.

this, all we care for ist Art.

If there is no MBID in your music before adding it to Kodi , you will not care adding it with CDartM

will test your cleanUp branch later, should I wipe the old addon/settings or just copy it over and give it a go
Congrats to exactly 500 Posts, meowmoo!
As a real world update scenario it would be perfect if you could wipe the addon folder and leave the settings folder untouched. Make sure you've zipped both to a safe place though...
I am running Krypton beta 7 and MQ7 MOD emiralles and the new script starts and then freezes ......I have tried multiple times with same result. After I put back up,s back in, it runs fine.

Thanks
Thanks, Cant report any errors with my 500 and first post.

I deleted a few folders from my cdart folder on the nas, started the manager, updated the db, run all auto downloads and all worked fine.
Thanks!

melons2, could you take a look at the logs and see if there's a python error?
I think you got a version before my latest commit (yesterday 21:21 CET) which throws a UnicodeException shortly after startup if it encounters an artist with special characters like Beyoncé.
I'm on Beta 7 with the newest version and I can't seem to get it to work. I let it do it's scan function last night and it's telling me I have 129 Local Album Artists, 172 Local Disks and 0 cdARTs. So I know it found my music.

The issue I'm having is the app doesn't do anything when I tell it to download. I can hear the click when I hit enter on Automatic Download - Album Artists but nothing happens. When I try to manually select an artist it will show the waiting icon in the center of the screen then it disappears and nothing happens...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
A debug log is needed to help
Yes ........there was an error....I updated and it runs now.
I have a music library that is 3.65 TB in size and when I go to update it by using "ADVANCED > MODIFY ADDON DATABASE > UPDATE DATABASE"
it is a day or more painfully slow process.

Is there anything I can do to improve this?
Should I be updating it every time I run it?

Thanks
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdART Manager Script "NG"2