• 2(current)
Release cdART Manager Script "NG"
@Stef.an,
Thanks you so much for investigating my issue(s). I figured it was something crazyHuh? I also noticed my settings in the cdart manager were reset somehowHuh So I know something isnt right. I reconfigured the settings and will try one more time. If it still doesnt work, I will attempt to delete the database, and if that doesnt do it, I will try to rename it, according to your suggestion. I will keep you posted on whether I get it to work correctly. Thanks for all your help.
Hi all
I'm struggling with a strange problem:
When I update CdArt Manager's database, it regurarly scans all albums but it freezes at 100% and I have to close and restart Kodi. I never was able to create the database.
I have Kodi Isengard 15.2...
Thanks
Hi there,

I am running Kodi 14.2 with cd art manager version 4.0.5. When I start cd art manager, it's unresponsive and I have to close Kodi. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I ran the add on fine for the longest time, but it would not update artwork anymore (it would just say 100% when trying to update cover art or cd art, then freeze). Any ideas? I notice the latest version is 4.1, but the repository only shows 4.0.5.

Thanks.
Version 4.1 has only been published to the v15+ repo.
Version 4.0.5 is broken, so if you really have to stay with 14.2 you can only manually install cdART Manager from git (check the first post of this thread and the "old" thread on how to accomplish that).
stef.an,

Wanted to say thank you for taking this add-on up.

I regularly browse forum topics on the addons that I use, and I noticed that cdART Manager had been suffering for a while, but decided to give it a try when I saw it auto-updated after a recent start-up.

It worked great. Updated my database, downloaded some new cd art, logos, and fanart. Seemed to work great Windows 10, Kodi 15.2.

Kodi is as great as it is largely because of users like you who make/maintain great addons for the rest of us... THANKS!
Thanks for your motivating post, you're too kind :)
I've been using Kodi for free since I soldered a modchip into my Xbox. That was 2003, so that's the least I can do - and good to know it works for you (and thus maybe others too) as it should :)
(2016-01-25, 21:59)jaydash Wrote: stef.an,

Wanted to say thank you for taking this add-on up.

I regularly browse forum topics on the addons that I use, and I noticed that cdART Manager had been suffering for a while, but decided to give it a try when I saw it auto-updated after a recent start-up.

It worked great. Updated my database, downloaded some new cd art, logos, and fanart. Seemed to work great Windows 10, Kodi 15.2.

Kodi is as great as it is largely because of users like you who make/maintain great addons for the rest of us... THANKS!

+1.

Stef.an needn't of taken this on, but he chose to do so anyway. So thanks to him for keeping one of Kodi's more essential addons relevant.

Smile

Dan/Gib.
I'm glad someone took the reigns. I feel a bad for seeming 'abandoning' the script and everyone.

I fully support stef.an and his continuing cdART Manager. This was my very first script. I'm extremely happy it still survives and supported
Welcome back Giftie, glad to see your OK. Perhaps the two of you could get your heads together to move the addon forwards?

Smile

Dan/Gib.
Today I've learned something - whenever you let this forum alone for a few days you miss some important news :D

giftie, I'm happy to hear from you and that you're alright! Thanks for your post here and not being annoyed about my tries to keep the script running for the community.
Whenever you have time and inclination to take part again, github and me are patiently waiting for you :)
Have to say thank you !!!! You made my music library shine :-)
Is there a donation page ? You well deserve it
I'm running Kodi 14.2 and installed version 4.1.0 of the add-on, went through the setting and created a new folder (C:\Kodi Artwork) to download to.

When I run the add-on all that happens is that the side menu appears and nothing happens, apart from Kodi freezes.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

PS. I'm using mimic skin........if that's any help?
Hi sconly, afaik mimic is one of the skins which overwrite cdART Managers own skin. Could you teporarily switch to confluence and retry?
If that helps we know where to start our search, otherwise you'll have to upload a logfile to pastebin or somewehere else and I'll have a look at it.
Great program thank you for taking over.....great job!
I have two identical setups and one spent over night updating addon database and then I downloaded cdart and such.
Which directory stores all of the info from cdart manager so that I can copy it from one computer to another?

C:/users/silki/appdata/roaming/kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager...............?

Thank you

Could someone also tell me why if I have Neil Young artist folder with albums subfolders it puts art in these folders but with some artists it creates folder with nothing but art in them...example neil Young with music and art and it created Neil Young & Crazy horse nothing but art.....
Should I delete these art only folders?

Thanks again in advance!
The path you posted is correct

CdartM use the kodi db, and kodi read your mp3 tags, so I guess one of the Neil young song is taged with Neil young & crazy horse as artist. Its different from neil young so kodi store them as separate artist.

Browse you artist db/list in kodi you should see Neil young and Neil young & crazy horse.

If you select the last one you can see witch song is taged with the information and retag it to Neil young.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdART Manager Script "NG"2