Bug My Open issues & Feature requests (3.6.xx Beta)
26) Well, try with another skin which does have this type of view.

57) Hmm, it was added to the details without the big thumb. I'll add it to the one with thumb too.

58) Hmm, strange bug :-) Anyway, will be fixed in next update.

62a) done, available in next beta
62b) done, altough the button is moved to the top now and can be accessed by pressing up.
62c) can't be fixed. Kodi doesn't focus the active provider but just the first item in the list

63) Sorry, the position of the title bar is attached to the lowered widgets setting as I can't calculate the position with this many variables.

64) fixed in next beta

65a) strange, there actually is a space there, must be something related to RTL language I guess. I've added an extra space, maybe that helps.
65b) Hmmm, also related to RTL language. I've added a small workaround which swaps the 2 if the language is either arabic or hebrew. No idea if that actualy works so test it out in next beta.

66) I will answer that one in the feature requests thread. Please do any new requests there. It's hard for me to track all subthreads.
First I want to mention that since this post I'm using this version: 3.6.77

57) Checked, thanks.
But with thumb, you put the "version" in one line with the "author", so when the author string is long, the version string is out of the box.
For example here: https://s32.postimg.org/tslq1x0ed/image.png

58) Checked, OK.

62) Thanks on all the job in the subtitles dialog.
But I have some comments:
a) The cyclic works just when you go down, when you go up it jump to the "Search" button instead of starting again from the buttom.
My suggestion: Can you make it that only when you press right it will jump to the "Search" button? (Like in the addons settings dialogs)
b) By the way, I can't focus the scrollbars there, is it should be like this? It seems that they are just for indication.

64) Thanks, but there is still bug when you press on the "Trailer" button (Not the YouTube Trailer), and then press on the ESC key, the two Trailers buttons are hidden again. (General question, the Trailer just get the first result from youtube?)

65a) Checked, [OK].
65b) Do I need to set it somewhere in the Skin Settings? Because it is the same.

66) Strange behavior through the Favorites.
For example I make this path from one of my addons to be in my favorites:
TV-Shows -> TV-show -> Seasons -> 1
a) The problem is when I go to this season through the widget, the episodes list is not updated.
Just if I go back and go into again the list is updated. Why is that?
b) In addition, when I'm inside the episodes list (through favorites) and pressing the "..." button to go up, it goes to the TV-Shows list instead of the Seasons list. Is this Kodi issue?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My Open issues & Feature requests (3.6.xx Beta)0