Export/Backup settings?
How do I backup the old settings files ?
and export it to the new version 1.4.7.2?

I try just install it in the same folder and it looks like the settings were not saved.

I also try copying the old settings folder to the new folder but it does not use the old settings and media locations

I was using the 64 bit version 1.4.7.0.

But new version1.4.7.2 is only 32 bit available.
===

also where is the youtube scraper in settings?

I am on version 1.4.7.2
bump
YouTube as scraper will only be available in next release 1.4.8.0. The current version supports only search on YouTube in Trailer select dialog, but it's also Broken ;-)

All settings are save in Settings folder.
Ember is only available as x86 / 32bit version.
You can use the same install folder for latest version. DB will be upgraded, old settings will be used. But we hade to change some setting values in versions after 1.4.7.0, read the hints in download thread.
(2016-01-25, 23:22)DanCooper Wrote: YouTube as scraper will only be available in next release 1.4.8.0. The current version supports only search on YouTube in Trailer select dialog, but it's also Broken ;-)

All settings are save in Settings folder.
Ember is only available as x86 / 32bit version.
You can use the same install folder for latest version. DB will be upgraded, old settings will be used. But we hade to change some setting values in versions after 1.4.7.0, read the hints in download thread.

i install it to the same folder but directory of movies setting did not get migrated to new version.

I also tried copying the files in settings folder to new settings folder but same problem.
was a solution ever found for this? would like to upgrade to new version but doesn't keep settings or movie list when copying folders or installing to same folder either

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export/Backup settings?0