No movie info?
Why do some Movies not have the Movie Info option (to change art etc.)?
I have checked on a few skins and the same deal.
There doesn't seem to be a pattern.
Thanks.
Well all movies have the information button, and they pull up stuff that the scrapers have grabbed. What the scrapers have grabbed is what is available on the various meta-data web sites, depending on the choice of scraper and settings. I suggest giving Add-on:Artwork Downloader (wiki) a bit of free run, and your library will look very polished in no time.

Use the 'I' key to get to the information, hit the refresh if needed and then 'extras', pick art and the type and you should be presented with options for art, depending on your scraper settings. If your skin supports the Add-on:ExtendedInfo Script (wiki) , it's all laid out to pick and choose.
Thanks but this is an odd issue where some movies dont give the option, pressing I does nothing Sad

For example:

Don't look now
Dragnet
make sure you have the content set on all the different sources
Sorry what exactly do you Helta?
Make sure that all your sources (different file paths) of Movies have their content set.

Go back through all your Files->Movie sources and ensure that all your sources have a "set content" ie: Movies.
Dragnet is both a TV series and Movie, Kodi is a bit confused and hasn't scraped this one in yet, hence no information. Try it with the title "Dragnet (1987)". If this is the case most of your movies that are not showing up, haven't been scraped and are not in the Kodi library database, as noted it's a nomenclature issue. Use the stand alone program theRenamer (wiki) to massage the files before you scrape, then it's 100% likely you'll have a smile.

P.S. filemode (video button) shows them even if they are not in your library.
Thanks guys, I think it is a content issue (folder not set as MOVIES).
Have a nice eve.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No movie info?0