Bluetooth Everything
I have recently worked at Best Buy for over 2.5 years... And everything is Bluetooth now. Kodi's Bluetooth support is "sub-standard"... Sad

I can't stress how much this should be issue #1, it would bring over so many fans for Kodi Smile
Everything is better with bluetooth [Sheldon Cooper]
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Best buy . department eye de ten tee?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
* ironic_monkey taps the player controls on his bluetooth headphones and kodi abides.
(2016-01-20, 07:42)Nightness Wrote: I have recently worked at Best Buy for over 2.5 years... And everything is Bluetooth now. Kodi's Bluetooth support is "sub-standard"... Sad

I can't stress how much this should be issue #1, it would bring over so many fans for Kodi Smile

What exactly is missing? The OS handles Bluetooth, not Kodi. Either way, I can use Bluetooth mice, keyboards, remotes, and headphones with Kodi on most platforms.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What Ned says...
What is missing on what platform?
Just last Sunday I have configured my kodi appliance as an audio receiver bluetooth thanks to a cheap bluetooth key and an alsa-pulseaudio-bluez magic.
Best Buy is weird. I went in one day to buy a comfortable pair of 3D Glasses, the clerk seemed very confused after asking what model of 3D TV I have and I said 'No, I don't own any 3D displays'. He then suggested I buy a 3D TV and seemed more confused when I explained 'No, I think 3D is aweful'. Dude, just sell me the glasses. D:
A2DP for one, weak, says connected and yet it plays no audio. (It's not mapping the service)
Also it should be first screen on settings, not nested. That's one thing I really like about Apple. Don't make the user do 4-5 steps when they can do 2-3.
BTW, I run Kodi with OSMC, on the awesome Raspberry Pi 2. Smile
That's unrelated to Kodi. Those are system settings, so go complain with OSMC
(2016-01-22, 03:24)DJ_Izumi Wrote: Best Buy is weird. I went in one day to buy a comfortable pair of 3D Glasses, the clerk seemed very confused after asking what model of 3D TV I have and I said 'No, I don't own any 3D displays'. He then suggested I buy a 3D TV and seemed more confused when I explained 'No, I think 3D is aweful'. Dude, just sell me the glasses. D:

3D is a gimmick, there are actually only 2D's in real life (plus time)
(2016-01-23, 12:17)Koying Wrote: That's unrelated to Kodi. Those are system settings, so go complain with OSMC

No because in X11 (after installing it) A2DP works on OSMC after exiting Kodi, it's Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluetooth Everything0