Release Twitterfeeds
(2016-10-31, 15:53)L0RE Wrote: Is your time off your Kodi Correct ? Not sure how time is involved in the Token

Yes time is correct. Matches my phone which comes from carrier. Tried with new update and get a slightly different message:
This page is no longer valid. It looks like someone already used the token information you provided. Please return to the site that sent you to this page and try again … it was probably an honest mistake.

I also tried taking out the API part but that didn't help. Does the key have mixed upper/lower case? My skin (amber) shows everything in uppercase.
@drizzt09 yes it mixed Upped and Lower Case. Maybe try to setup with the Orginal Skin
I used this awesome plugin on my PC to watch live football while reading tweets in the lower part of the screen and worked flawlessly! Now I wanted to replicate the same on a TVbox but I am never able to authorize the plugin. When I click authorize and exit from the settings nothing happens. No auth pop-up. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!
@vissarion
Firtst:
New Version is Online Please try these First.

If the New Version Doesnt work you have the alternative a) OR b):

a) The Long way, we debug the problem (Enable Debug Logging). Then do it again. And Send me The Logfile

b) Short way: You copy
C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.twitterfeed\settings.xml
C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.twitterfeed\temp\init.ok

To your Box there is somewhere the same directory userdata\addon_data\service.twitterfeed

Than restart the Box and it should also work
Thanks for investigating L0RE, this is the logfile

http://paste.ubuntu.com/23717181/

I tried to follow your "short way method", copied the files, changed the xml to reflect the android folder structure but it isn't working. :/

Plugin Version is 0.8.27 , Kodi Version is 16.1
@vissarion could try it with an Clean Installation. You have installed many plugins, also many illegal Addons.
Some of the Illegal Plugins are Crap, and make Problem with other addons. Already 3-4 Times happens on the Addons i Support that one of the Illegal Plugin makes Problem in Oher Addons. So Please Try it with an Clean Kodi Installation
(2016-12-31, 23:46)L0RE Wrote: @vissarion could try it with an Clean Installation. You have installed many plugins, also many illegal Addons.
Some of the Illegal Plugins are Crap, and make Problem with other addons. Already 3-4 Times happens on the Addons i Support that one of the Illegal Plugin makes Problem in Oher Addons. So Please Try it with an Clean Kodi Installation
I tried on a clean Kodi 16.1 and 17, but it didn't worked. I tried it even on a clean Kodi 16.1 on my android phone, the pop-up appears but the oauth token appears always already used. So I got a token from Twitter and placed the token in the init.ok file. But it's not working. Did anybody else have this troubles on Android? On PC it's flawless.
Here the log on the android phone
http://i.imgur.com/n4YwqJm.jpg
I Made an new Version Of Twitter.
Could you try the new one (Also try to Copy of the init.ok file again). I think i found something that might case some error in the Plugin Finding the init.ok file
Just tried new version 0.8.28 on my android phone, still not working, but this evening I will try on the tvbox, anyways thanx for the effort!
This is the log

http://i.imgur.com/Nva2jdI.jpg
@vissarion:
What build do you use? an offical Build?. It seems your Build using an Python Version newer that the normal Python in Kodi
(2017-01-03, 01:20)L0RE Wrote: @vissarion:
What build do you use? an offical Build?. It seems your Build using an Python Version newer that the normal Python in Kodi
Official build 16.1. Maybe it's some problem in the android version of Kodi
Hello,

Im getting the following error:

19:56:10 817976.250000 T:1449128944 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'ASCII'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/service.py", line 7, in <module>
import twitter,shutil
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/__init__.py", line 44, in <module>
from .api import Api # noqa
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/api.py", line 36, in <module>
from past.utils import old_div
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.future/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.future/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 42, in <module>
from lib2to3.refactor import RefactoringTool
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/refactor.py", line 24, in <module>
from .pgen2 import driver, tokenize, token
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/driver.py", line 26, in <module>
from . import grammar, parse, token, tokenize, pgen
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/grammar.py", line 20, in <module>
from . import token, tokenize
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/tokenize.py", line 239, in <module>
cookie_re = re.compile(r'^[ \t\f]*#.*?coding[:=][ \t]*([-\w.]+)', re.ASCII)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ASCII'
-->End of Python script error report<--

Using OSMC November2016 build based on Kodi 16.1

Any clue?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel
Not having any luck getting this to run on Libreelec (pi 3)....getting the following...

Any ideas?

23:40:49.603 T:1181741984 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'ASCII'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/service.py", line 7, in <module>
import twitter,shutil
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/__init__.py", line 44, in <module>
from .api import Api # noqa
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.twitterfeed/twitter/api.py", line 36, in <module>
from past.utils import old_div
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.future/lib/past/__init__.py", line 88, in <module>
from past.translation import install_hooks as autotranslate
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.future/lib/past/translation/__init__.py", line 42, in <module>
from lib2to3.refactor import RefactoringTool
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/refactor.py", line 24, in <module>
from .pgen2 import driver, tokenize, token
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/driver.py", line 26, in <module>
from . import grammar, parse, token, tokenize, pgen
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/grammar.py", line 20, in <module>
from . import token, tokenize
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.lib2to3/lib/lib2to3/pgen2/tokenize.py", line 239, in <module>
cookie_re = re.compile(r'^[ \t\f]*#.*?coding[:=][ \t]*([-\w.]+)', re.ASCII)
-->End of Python script error report<--
23:40:49.663 T:1961738704 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.twitterfeed/
23:40:49.664 T:1961738704 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://service.twitterfeed/) failed
livinglib:~/.kodi/temp # GetDirectory(plugin://service.twitterfeed/) failed

Thanks
Hi, I got exactly toil's issue. I have LibreELEC Kodi 16.1 on TV box

President Trumps Tweets is working well, is it same code?
What Version of Twitter Addon do you have?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitterfeeds1