USB-SDCARD Wizard can't backup
Hi all,

First time posting here and a very unexperienced user of Kodi to begin with so bare with me if there seems to be something I am doing wrong.

I want to make a FULL BACKUP onto a USB stick so that I can factory reset my fire tv, but every time I set the directory for the backup to be made I get errors and it tells me to check the log for more information.

I have made sure that my USB has enough space on it and that it is also FAT32 as I read this is the only file system that the Fire TV will read.

I even tried to make a backup directly onto the Fire TV and copy it onto the USB but that also failed with an error saying check log.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Have you tried the other backup addon called Backup?
That add-on (the OP one) comes from a banned add-on (wiki) repo and so is not supported.

Take care with the sources you use.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Have you tried the settings in the Fire TV. Make sure that USB Debugging is off. It will not work with it on.

Hope this helps.
can i backupin one device and restor onother?
thank you
Yes, although it they are using different operating systems then the restore may not be complete.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USB-SDCARD Wizard can't backup0