Req Integrate EPG with Movie Database
I have a rather large movie selection but I have 4 kids and a not-so-tech-savvy wife. I have my movies on a Drobo 5n and watch them via a HTPC in the living room as well as 2 raspberry pi's in two different bedrooms. I watch live TV via ServerWMC. It would be a perfect addition if there was an option in the EPG and Live TV when you select a movie to watch that you have in your database Kodi asks if you want to watch the movie from your server or stream it from live TV. I've looked for such an add on but have found zilch, perhaps I'm searching for the wrong terms.

Basically the add on would simply search your movie database and if the type of show was marked as "Movie" and the title matched a movie in your DB...bazinga!
PseudoTV Live
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Since you wrote it you would know. I thought it was a weird...get random tv channels from unknown places. Obviously I was wrong.

Is the answer really that simple? I saw a youtube video with a guy that sounded like he was talking with Helium. It showed that pseudoTV will connect with amazon and netflix?!?!?! like...you can watch amazon prime videos? and netflix videos right in kodi? not in a web browser...

So PseudoTV will integrate my existing EPG with my movies? So when Matrix is on FX I can very easily hit a button to watch it from my server? I don't want to have to go through the menu tree to back out of EPG and go find the movie.

Also thanks for the wicked fast response to my apparently moronic question!
Any "youtube" videos not released by me should not be taken seriously, many of them try to get you to download their third party repositories.

The short answer is yes, you can use netflix and amazon thru pseudotv live.

PseudoTV Live lets you pool all of Kodis resources (ie. your library, internet media, youtube, upnp sources, pvr sources, various plugins.... etc) into one EPG,
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Integrate EPG with Movie Database0