Bug NFS network drive issue in library
I was usiing Kodi 14 on a Rapsberry Pi2 (installed with Openelec 5) I read my media from the network by NFS share, everything was fine for months and I was willing to update to the new version so I've launch a backup to be sure. Right after the backup I've started to get a strange behavior, the Tv Shows library was pointing to the top "video" menu, like no tv shows were available. If I open my TV show folder from the files menu nothing happen (no error, no loading, nothing). At this point the movies were still working. I've tried to remove the folder and add it again but it's still not working. I've tried to change the type as "none" and I can browse files again and play videos, so they are still accessible.

I thought that the problem will probably be solved by the update, so I've push the update to Openelec 6 with Kodi 15. But it was still here, and even more because now the movies are affected too ! Everything else is working well (addons, playing videos on NFS using files browser for unsorted media, ...)

Have someone seen a similar issue ? Any clue before the hardreset + 3h of setting up everything again from zero ?
(2016-01-20, 22:19)Eluc Wrote: Any clue before the hardreset + 3h of setting up everything again from zero ?

Yes, it's called your debug log (wiki) - upload it to a paste site (pastebin.com, xbmclogs.com etc.).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello, sorry I'm not very used to analyze log, I'm so used to have Kodi working smoothly 99% of the time. It seams to have a problem with the database.

Here is the part of the log that show the error:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/ME8qfuVFNdm3
(2016-01-23, 12:19)Eluc Wrote: It seams to have a problem with the database.

Correct.

(2016-01-23, 12:19)Eluc Wrote: Here is the part of the log that show the error:

If you'd pasted the whole log I would be able to tell you the name of the database you need to drop/delete.

As it is I can only tell you to drop/delete your latest video database. If you don't know where that is, upload another (complete) log.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS network drive issue in library0