Music Fanart missing
I dont get any music fanart on the homescreen or when i browse the music libary. The tv and film fanart is working great.

I use a Mysql on my Qnap nas, and us kodi jarvis last beta on my windows pc, snoy android tv and a nvidia shield. On all these devices it kodi and the Aeuon Nox skin is working great. I just can manage to get the music fanart working.

When i used kodi without Mysql the music fanart worked as i should on all devices.

I have been reading topics for two days now and hop someone can help me how to get it to work
I am in the same boat Sad
Let's hope more will get on the boat so we can solve it.

One thing i am not sure if i am posting in the right forum, as there is also a artwork forum
would help if you tell us some info on your setup i.e. which flavour of Nox you are using.

Try looking in skin settings, paths - there is one for your music library thats needed for artwork, but again depends on which nox / mod you are using.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I am using Kodi v15 beta 5 With the Aeon nox skin on all my devices. All with the same settings.

As far i know before i used Mysql with the same setup off course, the fanart was downloaded from the internet. I have no local fanart.

In skin settings at the music tab i set the option for random music fanart. Same as i did on the film tab for random filmart(and this is working fine)

I have also no idea what add on would get me the fanart, is it the universal album scraper and universal artist scraper?
Update i deleted the thumbnails13.db file. And now all my screens are black, so no video or tv series thumbnails(fanart) at all

I deleted kodi from my windows machine, and reinstalled it. I am not using Mysql on this machine now, but still i am not able to get music fanart.

Doing some research on the new installed kodi. I start to think it is a scraper problem. It seems when i manualy add info i get to see it.
Same here: local information works fine, 'get fanart' is greyed, 'get thumb' is active and shows local and remote thumbs.
Mike_Doc, I highly appreciate your willingness to help, but unfortunately I have no idea what nox and mod are. I just did a fresh install of Kodi 15.2 on Win10 x64 machine.
its not the best idea to start with a nox skin ( except nox 5 basic ) when you are new with kodi

i dont mean this in a arrogant way - its just, SILVO MOD and madnox skins are highly configurable ! and you need to configure a lot

if you are new with kodi start with confluence and learn how kodi works - if you get a feeling for it, you can maybe try some other skins - but you should read all threads of the skin first !
if you take madnox for example, we have a big HOW TO on first page ( and it will be bigger soon )
and normaly all skins have a how to install in their threads

so just like the good old MIKE_DOC say already - you have to configure the skin to your music collection and what is much more important - your collection MUST be accurate named and have good mp3 tags !!!

so if you have still problems - post LOGFILES, SCREENSHOTS of the way you try to add your music collection and maybe a step by step text how you do it
just with this infos someone here can help you guys - because its working on a lot of players... so the problem must be on your side - but it must be fixable Wink

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart missing0