Thumbnails resolution OpenELEC kodi 15.2
Exclamation 
i have a problem with my newly installed(by USB) OpenELEC(6.0.0) and kodi(15.2) with Git:02E7013, on my NUC(D34010WYKH), great machine and software, but...

all my thumpnails are crappy resolution

my setup is wired with a 50/50mbit connection to the internet, and connected to the server by FTP, and the server has 90/90mbit
i am scraping all my movies with local information, because i have posters and movie information next to the movies on the server.

but in this picture its clearly shown that the kodi on the left is far worse than the poster on the server to the right

the picture to the left is directly from the screen the nuc is connected and the one on the right is VNC to the server, so even worse than it could be..

someone suggested it might be the skins overlay that was the problem, but no matter which skin i try, its the same bad resolution, tired Confluence and Aeon MQ 6, where the Aeon MQ 6 did have overlay the confluence did not.

a debug log if any help : http://xbmclogs.com/p49i81bv3

any idea ??

sorry my bad english btw Wink
Have you checked the system resolution in kodi. You may have it set to 720p only.
yes i have, and i actually found a solution, and thats its not a bug, its on purpose for some reason..

but i needed to create and advancesettings.xml and put in that it should fetch the posters from the FTP server, its by default not doing that when its FTP, so the posters i had was from IMDB or some other, where they had crap ress.. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails resolution OpenELEC kodi 15.20