v15 Crash of Kodi as mythtv backend changed channels
I was watching Live TV before the top of the hour on a Mac running Kodi 15.2. The backend is Mythtv .27 latest.

Nothing was recording on the Mythtv until the top of the hour when a recording started on what was scheduled to be on the first tuner, but I was watching live on the first tuner. Not sure what should have happened, but the crash was not the plan, I'm sure.

http://pastebin.com/gThAFa5v
please use pastebin for logs next time - just look at that cluttered post...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, what's pastebin?
pastebin.com - paste text snippets like logs there and then only reference the link to that paste to the forum ... google will tell you more if needed.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Okay, I think I posted this log to pastebin.com correctly:

http://pastebin.com/gThAFa5v
that crash is inside the mythtv addon and looks like a null pointer access - please provide that crash report to the addon developer in charge who needs to fix this...
Moved thread to myth tv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-01-22, 22:31)Memphiz Wrote: that crash is inside the mythtv addon and looks like a null pointer access - please provide that crash report to the addon developer in charge who needs to fix this...

Not sure how the developer gets notified. Since this is now posted in the PVR mythv sub-forum he should see it and the crash log is posted in pastebin.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash of Kodi as mythtv backend changed channels0