Reboot loop
Hi,

I have been using Kodi on my Raspberry Pi 2 for about 2 months now and everything was fine untill 2 days ago. I am running Isengard 15.2 and suddenly my Kodi won't boot, I keep on seeing the Kodi log then a black screen the Kodi logo a black screen and so on.
I have been searching for a solution these past few days but without success... Then I came across a topic which said clearing the .kodi temp folder via SSH would be the solution. But that also didn't work. Could anyone please me help out?
Would it help if I post the error log here?
how much time do you have in between reboots?

if you have enough time, you can: backup your app folders/settings and reimage, or drop an update file into the update folder...
Perhaps I chose the wrong wording as English is not my native language but the Rpi is not actually rebooting. I see the openelec screen, the the kodi logo and then it goes black nd the logo appears again.
Thanks for your answer but I already gave up and burned a new image of the sd card and I'm going to set it up from scratch again. After that I will make an image from that so when it happens again I am better prepared.
It could be a bad SD card with a corrupt file or the power supply
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
yes..it happens to me before...installation got corrupted..i think i was overclocking at the time...but the suggestion of you having sufficient power is very important.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reboot loop0