Beta Playlist Append
Thank you. works great
Anyway we can get this to work across multiple addons? There are addons that the menu "Add to Playlist" is not visible.
Thank you very much for this wonderful add-on!
Hi curti,

the download link you provided is not available anymore. Would be great if you could reupload it and maybe even submit it to a repo? No idea how the kodi team sees it, but in my opinion it's a basic function that should even be included into core kodi.
(2017-03-25, 15:43)DarkHelmet Wrote: Hi curti,

the download link you provided is not available anymore. Would be great if you could reupload it and maybe even submit it to a repo? No idea how the kodi team sees it, but in my opinion it's a basic function that should even be included into core kodi.

Thank you, DarkHelment. I have updated the link. I still need to do the fix per takoi's recommendation; and I am unsure if it could be in the repository due to directly modifying playlist file(s).
(2017-03-27, 03:51)curti Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 15:43)DarkHelmet Wrote: Hi curti,

Thank you, DarkHelment. I have updated the link. I still need to do the fix per takoi's recommendation; and I am unsure if it could be in the repository due to directly modifying playlist file(s).

I have substituted file paths for the playlists to the media server. When I add to the playlist stored on the server, it does not append to the selected playlist. Instead, it creates a new playlist in the .kodi/userdata/playlists/music folder. What do I need to do to get it to append to the appropriate place?
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for this tool!
Hello new here,

Can you please add these 3 options please?

1. Option to remove any media file in a saved playlist.

Currently there is no way to remove a single media file from a saved playlist.

2. Option to add video files that are not in a Library to a saved playlist.

Currently "Add to playlist" is missing form the context menu for any video not in a Library.

3. Option to show TV Show and Movie art when added to a saved playlist.

Currently all art is missing when viewing a Movie or TV Show in a saved playlist.

Thanks
Resurrecting this thread to say thanks and to offer a contribution. I took your append addon and made a "remove" context option. The caveat is you have to do it from the media file in your library and not from the playlist itself. Works the same way. Open the context menu on a media file, select Remove from playlist, then select which playlist to remove it from.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv28m9p0e1b355...e.zip?dl=0
Curti,

Excellent !
This looks like just what I need. Does the linked version work with matrix? If not, is there version which does?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist Append1