Beta - Playlist Append

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FinnCat Offline
Thank you. works great
find quote
ttaidapos Offline
Anyway we can get this to work across multiple addons? There are addons that the menu "Add to Playlist" is not visible.
find quote
johnjohnny77 Offline
Thank you very much for this wonderful add-on!
find quote
DarkHelmet Offline
Posting Freak
Hi curti,

the download link you provided is not available anymore. Would be great if you could reupload it and maybe even submit it to a repo? No idea how the kodi team sees it, but in my opinion it's a basic function that should even be included into core kodi.
find quote
curti Offline
(2017-03-25 15:43)DarkHelmet Wrote:  Hi curti,

the download link you provided is not available anymore. Would be great if you could reupload it and maybe even submit it to a repo? No idea how the kodi team sees it, but in my opinion it's a basic function that should even be included into core kodi.

Thank you, DarkHelment. I have updated the link. I still need to do the fix per takoi's recommendation; and I am unsure if it could be in the repository due to directly modifying playlist file(s).
find quote
BrokenTech Offline
(2017-03-27 03:51)curti Wrote:  
(2017-03-25 15:43)DarkHelmet Wrote:  Hi curti,

Thank you, DarkHelment. I have updated the link. I still need to do the fix per takoi's recommendation; and I am unsure if it could be in the repository due to directly modifying playlist file(s).

I have substituted file paths for the playlists to the media server. When I add to the playlist stored on the server, it does not append to the selected playlist. Instead, it creates a new playlist in the .kodi/userdata/playlists/music folder. What do I need to do to get it to append to the appropriate place?
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-21 18:27 by BrokenTech.)
find quote