Get The Icon From The Database
hi kodi team first time poster im just wondering in the simple client well rather in the skin mypvrchannels.xml on line 103 you have

PHP Code:
<texture fallback="##########">##########</texture> 
now this desplays the image the is desplayed on the right hand side of the pvr channels page now i have a guide that has program images when i import my xml
and then have a look at the epg.db i see that the images are in the table sIcon under programs now i have tryed to display that image in the window in replacemnet of the default image i have tried

PHP Code:
                <texture fallback="black-back.png">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</texture>
                <
texture fallback="black-back.png">$INFO[ListItem.sIcon]</texture>
                <
texture fallback="black-back.png">$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</texture

watch gallery

Now i can get the icon but i want thee same as the icon in the grid so i want to pull the sicon from the database

watch gallery
Hi

Do you mean that the xml show image you have on the guide, cannot be displayed in the channel view?
Kodi 16 Beta 5, Front Ends: Fire TV & Minix Neo Z64 Win10 Both with KOver Skin, Backend: Win10, Emby & DVBLink PVR With 6 DVB-T Freeview Tuners
Soz for horrible art

in the image bellow i want the pic on the right to display on the left
PHP Code:
    <programme start="20160123115500 +0000" stop="20160123122500 +0000" channel="ITV">
        <
title lang="en">Come Dine with Me</title>
        <
sub-title lang="en">Episode 2Celebrity Come Dine with Me</sub-title>
        <
desc lang="en">The second round sees singer Mica Paris play host with a menu of traditional Jamaican cuisineUnfortunatelyat the last minute she realises a dish is missing a vital ingredient - and worse stillher guests are without chairs.</desc>
        <
category lang="en">SPORTS</category>
        <
episode-num system="xmltv_ns">1.1.</episode-num>
        <
icon src="http://images.zap2it.com/assets/p7825004_b_h3_aa/nhk-programming.jpg" />
        <
previously-shown />
    </
programme
Hi

I use a different PVR and a different skin.

However, I have been unable to get that image to display on the channel list view.

For some reason it does not seem to be available in that view, only the channel logo seems available. I have also tried listitem.icon and listitem.actualicon, but non of them have the correct image.

I guess it needs something changing in Kodi to have that image available in Channel View & the Guide view
Kodi 16 Beta 5, Front Ends: Fire TV & Minix Neo Z64 Win10 Both with KOver Skin, Backend: Win10, Emby & DVBLink PVR With 6 DVB-T Freeview Tuners
yea i have only managed to get the logo too. i changed the database over from icon to another and it worked but as soon as it refresh it diapears would be good if the kodi team could make it available as listitem.icon2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get The Icon From The Database0