[split] Copy Kodi settings from Android TV to Apple TV
Hi,
I just wondering how can I add my kodi custom build from android tv box to apple tv 4. Huh

Thank you
Copy your user data folder from your android box then download the container from the Apple TV thru Xcode on your Mac and replace the user data with the one from your android box.
(2016-01-22, 17:25)Canyaya Wrote: Copy your user data folder from your android box then download the container from the Apple TV thru Xcode on your Mac and replace the user data with the one from your android box.

Wouldn't the backup addon also work?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thank you
Hi,
I did downloaded the container from the Apple TV thru Xcode on your Mac, but it's seem can't replace the user data with the one from my android box.
Also I have tried to installed Dbmc in kodi, then download the zip fle from dbmc to kodi, but still doesn't work....

Thank you
(2016-01-22, 17:51)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 17:25)Canyaya Wrote: Copy your user data folder from your android box then download the container from the Apple TV thru Xcode on your Mac and replace the user data with the one from your android box.

Wouldn't the backup addon also work?

Yes, that would also work. Point the backup addon To a shared drive on both your android tv and Apple TV. Perform a backup on your android then a restore from Apple TV.

Hi,
Can you tell me how can i replace the user data with the one from my android box, because that android backup file is not a ipa file.

Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Copy Kodi settings from Android TV to Apple TV0