Missing Recenlty added TV and Movies
Hi Guys,

So I have a Ras Berry Pi 2 running openelec V 15.0 build 0701. So i have a synolgoy nas that holds all the data and a window pc with 15.0 also that updates the content. On my nas I have a sql DB setup and have both PC and Ras connect to to get the media content listing.

So my issue is out of now where my ras berry pi 2 does not display any recenlty added content or random content at all anymore? I am using the amber skin and it use to work but I have not watched content on this Pi for a while and now it does not display at all. My PC is setup with Amber skin also and everything displays fine there.

I selected the default skin and that seems to show the recently added video widget but when I change to amber again it does not display.

What am i missing? Why is it not displaying like before?

Any help would be great.
Thx
A debug log (wiki) when using the Amber skin might help.

When using a shared MySQL be aware that all Kodi clients need to be using the same database version in order to avoid update problems.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi can u share which log u want me to post?
I found the log folder in my samba log directory. I am guessing the kodi log but not sure. I dont see a AMBER one.

Also all kodi systems are on version 15.0. I have not updated kodi recently so nothing changed. Also my history is all the same between my pc and rasberry pi.

Any help would be great. I would rather not have to reset the whole system.
Thx
yes thats the log. He said using the Amber skin, not a a specific Amber log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Recenlty added TV and Movies0