Aeon MQ6 in Android Nexus Player?
Hi all

I'm thinking on buying an Android Nexus Player, but with the low HW specs (great for the price, but low anyway) of ATOM CPU and only 1 GB RAM I'm wondering if MQ6 won't be too heavy to handle it.

Anybody has any experience running MQ6 in low-spec HW? (PI, cheap android box...)

I assume that Android shouldn't be a problem, as skins are OS independent (right?)

Thanks in advance for your help

Kr
Yes, skin work in any OS.

I don´t have low-spec here, I read work ok with low-spec.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Iam using a Orbsmart S82 Android Box and it works good with MQ6. No problems.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
@OrbS82User

Thanks !!! that should solve CPU power processing, but your device has twice the RAM memory of Nexus TV. Any chance you can check how much memory is being used when you use Kodi with MQ6?

Thanks in advance
(2016-01-24, 02:36)Maxi Wrote: @OrbS82User

Thanks !!! that should solve CPU power processing, but your device has twice the RAM memory of Nexus TV. Any chance you can check how much memory is being used when you use Kodi with MQ6?

Thanks in advance

About 60-80%
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Ups...

That would seem to point that 1 GB is not enough for OS + Kodi + MQ6...

Anybody out there with a 1GB device?
(2016-01-24, 07:17)Maxi Wrote: Ups...

That would seem to point that 1 GB is not enough for OS + Kodi + MQ6...

Anybody out there with a 1GB device?

Of course 1Gb is not enough.... BUT Kodi and MQ6 is running fine! ;-)
I've just installed Aeon MQ7 on my Nexus Player with Kodi Jarvis. Is acceptable. Totally recommended.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ6 in Android Nexus Player?0