Kodi Version Choice problems.
Kodi was working fine till this evening. When I try to get into Kodi within the apps screen, this msg pops up, and states Kodi Version Choice, states something about third parties and makes you select from 2 options. " include add ons" or "not include add ons". I've tried both and all that happens there is a at that loads of the bottom on the screen and I get booted out back the apps screen. I have an MXQ just got it Thursday so I'm just wondering what should I do to resolve this issue. Everything else seems to be working great.
Sounds like some sort of illegal/unsupported addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Please gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) so we can understand the issue better.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just read the wiki to the the debug log. Problem is, as soon as I select the Kodi app from my home screen, a page pops up, and says "Kodi Version choice. Please note: KODI add ons are are supplied by third party, certain channels may be illegal in certain countries. You download these at your own risk and you must fully research the legal conditions in your own country yourself. Include add ons, not include addons". basically either one you select, it kicks you right out and back to your apps selection screen. Not too sure what's happening. Have you ever heard of this happening before?
Where did you get your version of Kodi from? Was it pre installed on the box or did you add it out update it later?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
It was pre-installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled finally and it's working like a gem! Thanks for all your help!Smile
I'm having the same problem where Kodi Version Choice keeps telling me to include add ins or not include add ones. How do I uninstall and reinstall?
(2016-04-15, 03:40)Cherry Ann Wrote: I'm having the same problem where Kodi Version Choice keeps telling me to include add ins or not include add ones. How do I uninstall and reinstall?

You have purchased a box with a version of Kodi bundled with illegal add-ons. If the OS allows it I would recommend uninstalling it from the Android settings. Otherwise I would suggest contacting your vendor.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Version Choice problems.0