Android Brand new M8S Android freezing on one TV but not the other.
Sad 
Hi

I hope someone can help me, i recently brought an M8S android box as my friend recommended it to me (he has an M8). When i first got it plugged it in and was setting up the Wifi it froze on me, literally had to unplug and plug back in as it was unresponsive. This freezing would happen whether i was in Kodi or not. I did everything to try to see what the issue was. changed HDMI power supply, played with HDMI output...etc everything. Sent it back to the seller, who was very helpful. He returned it back to me within 48hrs saying he could not see an issue. I then tried it on my Samsung TV in a different room and worked perfectly no issues. So i was stumped. Took it to my friends house and it worked perfectly on his TV, then i tired it on another TV in his house and again it kept freezing. So no i am completely stumped!! Do these boxes only work on certain TV's? makes no sense, please someone help me

Thanks
Hi! Had any feedback about this, maybe on some other forum?
I have a similar problem but the cause seem to be a Samsung Smart TV. I still don't understand what goes wrong and I'm checking forums to understand if anyone else had similar issues.
It seem to be the HDMI connection or the tv for me, I can't explain it in other ways.
Let me know, thanks!
Matteo
You do understand that this has nothing to do with Kodi correct? This is the wrong forum to ask for support on these boxes since it has nothing to do with the Kodi project.

In any event disable HDMI CEC on the box and your TV. If that does not work your on your own or visit freaktab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Brand new M8S Android freezing on one TV but not the other.0