Merging strm and local content????
I am using the my.library addon to generate strms so I can add shows from other addons to my library. I also will be setting something up so I can have some current TV episodes stored locally. Here's what I want to do if possible. An example would be this. Lets use the show Bones. Lets say I have episode 1,2,3,5,6,7 stored locally but somehow don't have episode 4. I want the show Bones o appear under my "TV Shows" section and be populated with my local content and I want the missing episode number 4 to be filled by the strm file that I get via my.library. Is it possible to have local sources and strms into the same spot. and to choose which source is priority? (eg. I;m sure I have the streams for the other episodes too but I want to use the local content first)
Which streaming sources?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
PlayOn and just my locally stored episodes for right now. Maybe also USTVvod as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Merging strm and local content????0