Recordings indistinguishable in EPG mode
Hi There,

When a tv program is marked in the EPG timeline that is add to the PVR timer, meaning that is being recorded or is going to be recorded, it get's a marker. In my case a very small square klok icon.
The presence of this icon is almost indistinguishable.

Is there a way of changing this so that it is more visible, thus easier to see which tv program are or going to be recorded.

Thx.
Could someone help me with this please?
(2016-01-25, 16:44)Phyxius Wrote: Is there a way of changing this so that it is more visible, thus easier to see which tv program are or going to be recorded.

Edit or change the icon and overwrite the graphic file. Done in less than 2 minutes.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
I can imagine that.. when you know where to look.

A bit more details wold be helpful.
(2016-02-03, 10:51)Phyxius Wrote: I can imagine that.. when you know where to look.

A bit more details wold be helpful.

It would be helpful when u tell us which version u use? MQ5 or MQ6?
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
I am using Aeon MQ 6.

Here is a screenshot of the icon/marker:
Channel "NPO3 HD" @18:00 hour

OK, you use MQ6. Then u have to decompile the Textures.xbt file (located in media folder). All graphic files in MQ6 are inside this xbt file.

For decompiling you should use the "Kodi - Texture Tool" that you can find in this forum. After decompiling you can search the correct graphic file and edit this. Then compile it back to a Texture.xbt file with the same tool. Replace the original Textures.xbt file with the new one you have created and all is fine.

This will take you about 10 minutes.
(2016-02-04, 10:07)Phyxius Wrote: I am using Aeon MQ 6.

Here is a screenshot of the icon/marker:
Channel "NPO3 HD" @18:00 hour

How do i get this?greetings
(2016-02-09, 09:37)timboom009 Wrote: How do i get this?greetings

What you mean? What you see on the screenshot is the EPG Timeline.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings indistinguishable in EPG mode0