Missing OTA channel
Hello everyone. I'm really loving Kodi and Server WMC - as a user of WMC for years I'm making the transition to Kodi clients around the house. Everything is working great so far except I'm missing one channel from my WMC lineup. No guide information is available, and when I click on the channel in Kodi it says "Channel content is protected". All of my channels are OTA via an older HD Homerun, and the channel and guide data is fine in WMC. Any ideas?

The Kodi log lists: ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.wmc_6130092.pvr] and ERROR:AddOnLog PVE WMC CLientL channel id 6130092 null tuning space.
I've also noticed that when I click "Reload channels from WMC" it lists Strange Channels> Null space 1.
In wmc look at the sources of the channel (i.e. the list of tuners that will be used to tune to the channel). Look at the bottom of this list and see if there is a tuner there that should be disabled.

If not post the serverwmc log after trying to tune to this channel.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thanks for the reply. Sure enough - I had a duplicate guide listing. Everything is back up and running.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing OTA channel0