Are the horizontal menu icons really gone
I just got back into Kodi again and downloaded this brilliant skin to use again just to find out that the simple functionality and the great menu icons are gone..... iv tried but I can't figure out how to get them back....... anyway the author of this skin obviously put in a lot of hard work and he is super talented...... I'm sorry stupidity claimed him in the end...... ill always appreciate the use of his work before he turned though..... beautiful skin thank you☺
I'm assuming you just want to switch to the horizontal icon Home screen? If so, go to Settings->Metropolis->Home Options->Icon Home layout.
Thanks for the help and I did do that but the default icons that were there in earlier versions are gone. I looked for compatible icons but none of them work like the ones he had which were awesome...... but I shouldn't gripe its a great skin and free so : )
All of the icons should definitely still be there. How did you install Metropolis?

edit: A screenshot or something would definitely help me understand what you're talking about.
Its on the android platform on a firetv and I just installed through the Kodi repository like normal. I tried on my windows machine too and same thing. I'm trying to find an earlier version and maybe manually change the icons like that.
Will do when I get home thanks
Can you show me an example of what exactly it is you don't like or do like? I'm really having trouble following.

Either way, you can change all of the icons to suit your own tastes anyway. I'm just confused as to what you think has changed?
I bet the icons aren't showing up at all, I've seen that before when going from pre-skin-shortcuts versions to post. I can't remember what I cleared to fix it, it may have been a simple home menu reset, but I'm not too afraid to do a full Kodi reset to fix things so it may have been anywhere in between.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I have not seen any issue like that going from a previous official version. I have heard of similar things from people that went from your fork back to official (probably due to the similarities, but subtle differences).

However, if that is what he's talking about, then yes.. I'd try to reset Skin Shortcuts first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are the horizontal menu icons really gone0