• 16(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Love your skin so much! Great work!

I searched but didn't come across anything about the new PlayerProcessInfo screen that we pull up with windows "O". I need to map this to the remote to replace the old codec info function. Has anyone been able to do this with some other way than the Keymap addon? That addon doesn't seem to support this yet--or at least that I could find.

Also, regarding this screen, I'd love an option to change it's position. Perhaps top, bottom, and middle? Right now it comes up in the middle of the video.

Thanks!
Video: JVC RS540 w/Anamorphic Lens & 122" 2.35:1 CIH
Audio: Marantz SR7010 / XPA-3 / UPA-7
7. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2 (L R C), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE (side & rear)
2. Subs: SVS PC-2000 & eD A3-300 12" Sensory: Aura Pro Bass Shakers
4 HTM-200SE for Atmos / DTS:X
Sources: Nvidia Shield Pro / Xbox One X <||Theater Pics||>
(2016-08-24, 10:00)Glyde62 Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 20:43)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 09:18)Glyde62 Wrote: Heard there is a way to get emby working with Kodi Krypton and Titan
Anyone have the details?

Latest Emby beta with Kodi Krypton beta1 should work now...

Get a message "cancelling the database syncing process The current Kodi version is unsupported "
Got the version from here and it's working

http://kodi.emby.media/Public%20testing/...~alpha.zip

Sent from my SM-T800
Nice Skin.
But after updating to Krypton and the Titan-Krypton skin, my skinshortcuts (to tidal Music addon) getting build (netflix 2 Homescreenlayout) but i cant entring them. Also on totally fresh install.
No problems at all with Jarvis.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Hi!
Anywy to get the new Player Process Info in your actualy build?
Or is it just my kind of DAU? Wink
For some reason, all of my views keep defaulting to Extended in both my local library and in addons.
marcelvdt.

Testing krypton version and have the following issue:

When scrolling movies using the alphabet, I can select the letter I want, i see the spinning, buy it goes nowhere.
Hello Marcel,

let me first say thank you for the excellence skin. I am using it for >1 year now.

While testing Kodi Krypton in combination with Titan Krypton I found an odd behaviour. I searched the forums but have not found it described already, therefore my post. In case that it was reported, I apologize for the double post.

I am using as main menu six items in one line (movies, TV, music, pictures, settings, wheather), have switched off widgets and have customized submenus (exactly like in my productive KODI Jarvis/Titan environment).

I want to apply a user defined action "Select last TV channel" when I select the TV menu entry. This works perfectly in Jarvis/Titan. When I do this in Krypton and go back to main menu, the full TV entry is gone (and only the other 5 entries are still there). When I go back and apply another user defined action (e.g. select EPG), the TV entry is back on the main menu. This beaviour is reproducable.

Im currently on the latest monthly Krypton beta and Titan is 3.7.36. Environment is a fresh installed Windows 10 anniversary update. Would you require logs (I assume it is not really an error because Kodi works fine) or is the information enough to double-check this in your setup?

Thanks for the support
Hi Marcel

I had an issue pop up in emby version x.23 of the skin that remains in version x.26. The issue is the library option is not available in the settings menu. See screenshot below. I thought it may have been a result of my tweaking so I did a fresh install of Krypton beta and Titan x.26 off emby.

Thanks
(2016-09-03, 02:52)Rubicon99 Wrote: Hi Marcel

I had an issue pop up in emby version x.23 of the skin that remains in version x.26. The issue is the library option is not available in the settings menu. See screenshot below. I thought it may have been a result of my tweaking so I did a fresh install of Krypton beta and Titan x.26 off emby.

Thanks
Library options are under the button that is highlighted in your screenshot.
(2016-09-03, 15:29)pünktchen Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 02:52)Rubicon99 Wrote: Hi Marcel

Thanks
Library options are under the button that is highlighted in your screenshot.

That's the problem, selecting the option does nothing.
The same version is working for me.
The time you reinstalled the skin, have you deleted the skin addon data before!?
(2016-09-04, 01:36)pünktchen Wrote: The same version is working for me.
The time you reinstalled the skin, have you deleted the skin addon data before!?

Yep, completely fresh reinstall on Win 10 machine. Uninstalled Kodi and deleted user/profile directory. Reinstalled Krypton beta, added emby repo, installed Titan, navigated to the settings screen and took the screenshot I posted. I went through the process twice but the second time I used a Krypton pre-beta build. Same result
(2016-09-04, 02:10)Rubicon99 Wrote:
(2016-09-04, 01:36)pünktchen Wrote: The same version is working for me.

Yep, completely fresh reinstall on Win 10 machine. Uninstalled Kodi and deleted user/profile directory. Reinstalled Krypton beta, added emby repo, installed Titan, navigated to the settings screen and took the screenshot I posted. I went through the process twice but the second time I used a Krypton pre-beta build. Same result
Try a nightly build!
The image shown in the movies list seems to get mixed up with the random image shown in the main menu background. For example, I had one Chaplin movie fanart being shown in the main menu background, then entered the Movies view and the same fanart was shown for a different movie. It seems that everything works right after Kodi is started but at some point, after watching some video, the problem appears.

Also, is it possible to get rid of the temperature display in the main menu? I only get the Celsius mark there since I don't use any weather data.
I'm having the same problem as Rubicon99 with Settings>Library not working.

I am using Titan v. 3.7.23 with Krypton Nightly 20160907-7178ade.

To change the library settings, I have to change skins.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6