• 3(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
(2016-03-04, 20:29)marcelveldt Wrote: I'm using the latest nightly build on win10 x64

I'm using KodiSetup-20160302-0adf7b1-master.exe

I tried once by updating to this, and once as a clean install, and it's exactly the same both times.

I'm on 32 bit windows 10, if that's likely to make a difference.

Mark
can you take a look at your addons folder, subfolder skin.titan.kryptonbeta ?

please look if all files/directories are there, especially the media folder
(2016-03-04, 22:17)marcelveldt Wrote: can you take a look at your addons folder, subfolder skin.titan.kryptonbeta ?

please look if all files/directories are there, especially the media folder

Strangely enough, I have skin.titan.jarvisbeta, which does contain media, which then contains only classic.xbt and Textures.xbt

This is all in \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons

Remember, this was a complete clean install which had not had any Titan skin files installed at all.

There is nothing related to Titan in C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons

This screenshot shows what is installed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzgdd3cayiwnr0...2.png?dl=0

Hope this is useful.

Mark
(2016-03-04, 22:37)mcelliott Wrote: Strangely enough, I have skin.titan.jarvisbeta, which does contain media, which then contains only classic.xbt and Textures.xbt

Oh damn, my mistake :-)
I messed up the zipfile. I will upload a new one in a few minutes
OK, new version is uploading to the beta repo. Shoudl be available within 30 minutes or so.
Please install the updated 3.7.1 version and it should be fine.

It might also be needed to manually remove the skin.titan.jarvisbeta folder but I'm not sure.
I'm afraid there is no change. To be safe, I uninstalled the skin, removed the skin.titan.jarvisbeta folder and then installed 3.7.1 clean.

I now have a skin.titan.kryptonbeta folder instead.

When I installed it, and then it immediately gave me the option of switching to it, I tried to do this but got an error that it could not switch because of missing files. I then switched from the 'appearance' settings, but it then gave the same as the above screenshot.

Hope this helps.
i uninstalled kodi, deleted all app data (and ofcourse i forgot to backup) and still nothing.
i can't see where i am in the skin because "selected" and "not selected" is the same color so i can't see where i am in the menu, there are no backgrounds on the main menu, live tv and movie info are transparent (no background) and i can't read properly when i press "i" on live tv or in a video etc.
(2016-03-05, 11:59)ray2301 Wrote: i uninstalled kodi, deleted all app data (and ofcourse i forgot to backup) and still nothing.
i can't see where i am in the skin because "selected" and "not selected" is the same color so i can't see where i am in the menu, there are no backgrounds on the main menu, live tv and movie info are transparent (no background) and i can't read properly when i press "i" on live tv or in a video etc.

And you did install the 3.7.1 version ? The 3.7.0 version is messed up
(2016-03-05, 13:02)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 11:59)ray2301 Wrote: i uninstalled kodi, deleted all app data (and ofcourse i forgot to backup) and still nothing.

And you did install the 3.7.1 version ? The 3.7.0 version is messed up

I definitely installed 3.7.1. Also tried on a clean install on a Raspberry Pi 2. In this case, where something is missing, it is black rather than transparent, but in effect I see the same problem.

My gut feeling is that you have files on your system that are not in the repository version. Are you able to try a clean install and check that we're not all going mad?

Thanks!!!!

Mark
(2016-03-05, 14:44)mcelliott Wrote: My gut feeling is that you have files on your system that are not in the repository version. Are you able to try a clean install and check that we're not all going mad?

Thanks!!!!

Mark

exactly Smile
That would be true as my development machine contains the source files and not the packaged version of the skin.
I'll do a quick temp install to see if I can reproduce with the beta package.

EDIT: issue reproduced, now looking for the cause ;-)
(2016-03-06, 21:55)marcelveldt Wrote: That would be true as my development machine contains the source files and not the packaged version of the skin.
I'll do a quick temp install to see if I can reproduce with the beta package.

EDIT: issue reproduced, now looking for the cause ;-)

Thanks!!!
Brand new install of kodi 7 March install. Have installed titan 3.7.2 and when I switch the skin and say yes keep the changes it immediately switches back to a previous skin. cannot get it to stick! Help? Thanks
(2016-03-07, 21:07)master345 Wrote: Brand new install of kodi 7 March install. Have installed titan 3.7.2 and when I switch the skin and say yes keep the changes it immediately switches back to a previous skin. cannot get it to stick! Help? Thanks

Please wait for next beta, current beta has some major errors.
I just fixed the issues and I will provide a new (working!) beta tonight.
(2016-03-07, 21:25)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 21:07)master345 Wrote: Brand new install of kodi 7 March install. Have installed titan 3.7.2 and when I switch the skin and say yes keep the changes it immediately switches back to a previous skin. cannot get it to stick! Help? Thanks

Please wait for next beta, current beta has some major errors.
I just fixed the issues and I will provide a new (working!) beta tonight.

Thanks! You really dedicate yourself and your support for the skin is phenomenal. Your skin is really special and feature packed and I enjoy using it. I really like the new Estuary too but it doesn't allow for customized home menu items yet and is still so young in development.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6