• 32(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
I tried that and successfully got the skin to install, after much fiddling. It failed again when updating to the latest one. There has got to be an error in the skin update.

Then when I went to restore my skin backup it was nowhere to be seen...

Sad
(2016-12-04, 14:25)mattyspurs76 Wrote: OK, all updated, menus reset and look and works fantastic but ive just spotted something.
I have some Bluray movies and ive added them to kodi and also added them as a widget. but it doesnt look great. Im using small posters and as you can see in the picture the image doesnt fit the small poster template. ANy fix of a way around this at all?

watch gallery

That Wonder woman child wallpaper, got a link to it? Big Grin
(2016-12-06, 01:23)wheemer Wrote: I tried that and successfully got the skin to install, after much fiddling. It failed again when updating to the latest one. There has got to be an error in the skin update.

Then when I went to restore my skin backup it was nowhere to be seen...

Sad

This doesn't make any sense?
There's no fiddling? Install marcelveldt repo. Not the Kodi repo.
After the repo is installed, select look and feel I think it's called.
Select Titan for Krypton.
It installs and you are done.

It couldn't 'Fail again while updating to the latest one". That is the latest one. Nothing else should be offered and isn't. I think you're installing Titan from the Kodi repo.
Your restore file is wherever you pointed the backup to. If you didn't select where to backup to, it went to the default location. It is there if you didn't delete it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Well were is that repo because the first post only has the emby one...
I continue to have problems updating the skin on Win 10 kodi beta. What is more, my kodi temp folder is getting full of the skin temp folders as the problem seems to come from something there. ITs really weird as I have other addons that update frequently, but I only have this problem with the skin.

To anybody having this problem, I solve it going to the temp folder, copying all the contents and paste it in the skin addon folder, when you open kodi you will have the updated version. Until next update when you are going to have the same problem.
Tried uninstalling the skin and reinstalling, still having the issue, tried running kodi as admin, still having the issue, I saw my log and its the same problem than the last time I pasted my log, but if you want it marcel i can post it
For me the only way I can get the skin updates to install recently are by using the following steps:

1) Switch to Std Kodi skin

2) Quit and restart Kodi (wont work unless you do this step)

3) update the Titan skin while not in use

4) You can now switch to the updated Titan skin

PS Marcel the Widget problems I had (not showing recent recordings etc..) seem to have been cured with today's "Skin Helper Service" update - Thankyou :-)
I copy the update manually over to the kodi folder....that is my solution until the auto update works again with the skin.
(2016-12-06, 05:42)wheemer Wrote: Well were is that repo because the first post only has the emby one...

https://github.com/marcelveldt/repositor...-1.0.1.zip
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-12-06, 01:41)Arokhaerr Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 14:25)mattyspurs76 Wrote: OK, all updated, menus reset and look and works fantastic but ive just spotted something.
I have some Bluray movies and ive added them to kodi and also added them as a widget. but it doesnt look great. Im using small posters and as you can see in the picture the image doesnt fit the small poster template. ANy fix of a way around this at all?

watch gallery

That Wonder woman child wallpaper, got a link to it? Big Grin

google images Wink

or

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dad-...d0b155c298
Oh I was actually talking about the image with the TV and shelf included, not only the girl. ^^

Reason being I am still looking for a good livetv wallpaper.
(2016-11-28, 21:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-27, 00:13)eengert Wrote: When I try to change any colors (such as the "Busy animation color diffuse" setting), I get an error:
"Skin helper service colorpicker error"
I also get an error every time I start Kodi:
"Skin helper service backgrounds error" (or something close to that)

In that case something is messed up on your system. Have a look at the Kodi logfile for the cause.
If you spot an exception/error there, share it with me or upload your entire log somewhere for me.

Here is the log file after experiencing the colorpicker error: https://paste.ubuntu.com/23595572/

I appreciate you taking a look. I can't see what's wrong when I view the log so I'm not sure what steps to take to resolve the issue.

Thanks.
Why are the menu items which point to smartplaylists not visible after boot.

After a couple of seconds the menu items appear.

With Kodi Jarvis this does not happen.

Screens:

Short after boot:

After a couple of seconds:

(2016-12-07, 16:55)Arokhaerr Wrote: Oh I was actually talking about the image with the TV and shelf included, not only the girl. ^^

Reason being I am still looking for a good livetv wallpaper.

No chance, sorry. Its something ive created. got 150+ images for all my menu's with that background, though tv image changes for all menu's aswell as having multiple images for each menu. oh, and submenu Wink

Alot of my own work for my own personal usage (perks of being a graphic designer and a pro with photoshop)
(2016-12-01, 00:03)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 04:18)Edworld Wrote: Marcelveldt:

Dialogvideoinfo now shows file name path below the panel background and it is very hard to read when you have a white background. Not sure if it has been like this and I just noticed it.

Also for fanarts, if you have 2 movies with the same title, it displays the same fanart for both. Example: Beauty and the Beast (1946) and Beauty and the Beast (1992)

1) Strange, it should really display the filename inside the box/panel. can you make a screenshot ?

2) Do you have those 2 movies setup in a path where the title is appended to the folder ? I guess not, please do so and it will be fixed.

1) windows 7
watch gallery

2) this got fixed with the latest release...

my file path is as follows:

movies\beauty and the beast (1942)\beauty and the beast (1942)(DVD).mkv
movies\beauty and the beast (1990)\beauty and the beast (1990)(DVD).mkv
I tried Titan (Touch mode enabled) on my Tablet and I'm missing the Fullscreen controls (Play, Pause, etc.) on Audio (webradio). Haven't tried a video.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6