• 113(current)
Beta Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)
Just updated to Kodi 17.1 and installed Titan, but for some reason I have no backgrounds from movies/tv-shows. I tried editing the menu shortcut backgrounds to the random ones (so for movies => random movie fanart, tv-shows => random tv-show fanart) but again, no background.

It looks like no background is working, because I tried setting a static one shipped with the skin but even that one isn't shown.
If there's an update to the skin does it automatically get pushed or do we have to reinstall the skin via your repo?
(2017-03-25, 00:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 23:10)mikjos Wrote: And another request : could you add the videolyrics by manfeed?

This is on my TODO list. I will look at it within 2 weeks.

Hi marcelveldt, any news on that Videolyrics integration? The 2 weeks are now 2 month Wink (don't be afraid, it's a joke)

Anyway thanks for your great work.
Sorry guys, I've been very busy with family stuff lately and some other development so got little time left for the skin.
I will pickup the support within a few days again, no worries.
No worries, thx for your work!
Widget: Emby>Upcoming Movies is missing from the widget picker. It displays movies which will be in the theaters soon.
Marcel, Still using your skin and loving it. Easy question..Are your Titan skins compatible with the new and improved Kodi 17.3?
(2017-05-26, 02:53)Fake Healer Wrote: Marcel, Still using your skin and loving it. Easy question..Are your Titan skins compatible with the new and improved Kodi 17.3?

There are never skin based changes between minor upgrades! Wink
I see that the Rotten Tomatoes ratings are back in other skins but when I install the Titan skin I do not see them. I did select the option to show them in the footer but nothing is there. I'm using Krypton 17.3 and I used the Titan skin from the github link posted here.
Language and sub flags no longer appear.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.
(2017-05-28, 01:26)Johnny Bananas Wrote: Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.

Yes, but if you wait a few seconds before navigating it shouldn't happen.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Love using the Titan skin and mainly use the Windows 10 layout.

Is it possible to make it so when highlighting a movie or tv ep on the home screen widget that is shows the fan art for the highlighted item?

I know this is how it works on the netflix layout
(2017-05-28, 01:26)Johnny Bananas Wrote: Anyone else experiencing an issue where the view keeps reverting back to "list"? I'm using "big panel details" but it keeps switching back to list and I have to keep going back in and changing it back.

I can verify that this is an issue with a few other people as well. Waiting a few seconds does not work. The "Forced Views" do not seem to work in season and episode view. My series view is big panel wall, but it makes every view big panel wall even though season view and episode views are "forced" different. I don't know if it has been declared a bug or not yet but I know marcevelt has been pretty busy lately.
@marcelveldt, GREAT WORK on this skin...you have put a serious amount of work and time into this and it shows.
Thank you so much!
I do have a question, does anyone know how I can back up my changes on an Apple TV (tvOS)?
Steve
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.7.x (Kodi 17 Krypton)6