PVR manager is starting up
Hello,

I need to ask for help with rather serious issue, but first, I have to say in less serious tone that I doubt sanity of someone, who decides to add non-optional PVR manager to HTPC system in 2016. I didn't even knew that we still have TV broadcast in my country Tongue

Now, I have trouble with that PVR manager system. Basically, after random number of minutes using Kodi, PVR manager starts for no apparent reason and locks me out with "no PVR clients" message. This message cannot be dismissed as it reapears after pressing "back" or even after restarting Kodi. Not even killing Kodi process helps - message reappears immediately next time Kodi starts. Only way how to get rid of it is rebooting.

Clearing all userdata (`rm -R ~/.kodi`) helped, but only for some time - problem reappeared randomly after few days.

Needles to say, I don't have TV enabled, I don't have capture card, I don't have and never installed any PVR related addon. I'm currently using clean installation with only installed addon being skin called "Aeon MQ6".
I'm using:
- Kodi 15.2 from repository (git unknown compiled 19.10.2016)
- x86_64 default Manjaro Linux installation
- X11, PulseAudio, Openbox and nothing else (it really is just a HTPC)
- Android phone with "Yatse" app as remote control.
- Intel Corporation Atom Processor Z36xxx/Z37xxx Series Graphics & Display (rev 0e)

What should I disable, delete or murder to get rid of this problem?

//edit: kodi.log
not a Debug Log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR manager is starting up0