Basic UPnP skin based on Confluence
Ok Guys

I upgraded the orginal skin done by matt_ric but left for dead.

Will post the source later, just so far busy trying to sort out some extras I want to add.

If you running a RPi connecting to your main Kodi instance through UPnP please quickly test and let me know if I am on the right track.
At least I started from a working base. Unfortunately I don't use pvr functionality , so cannot test that. Did upgrade as best I could.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-9JgDE...sp=sharing
Now I need some help with dev.

Currently the skin doesn't refresh after you have watch an episode. That skin is set to hide watched episodes but doesn't refresh.

If I reboot or exit and come back in the episode is hidden like it's supposed to.

Would like to hook into the "after watched" event (if there is one) to trigger a refresh of UPnP.

I have gone through the wiki. Is there more detailed info on UPnP and skinning someplace ?
To my knowledge, the auto mark as watch feature is related to Kodi's core and not the skin.
Everytime you enter tvshows library the MyVideos.db should be updated, does it happen for you?
Looks like you are right. It updates the shows but you need to do a reboot for it to reload the tv series. Might be an issue with the UPnP implementation.

Will do more research. Very happy with current functionality. Perfect for my needs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic UPnP skin based on Confluence0