Duplicate albums
Music 
Hi Guys,

I'm So Sorry for this my first post here, just for a problem, but believe me, i've read a lot of thread regarding a issue duplicates in Library album, but it look impossible to solve by mysel, so i'm asking our help!. First of all , sorry for my English, is'nt my native language.

Well let's with the problem

How u can see, all my album library is duplicate : one album item regarding the tag directly from files in the The NAS, and the other other one from screapers information.
I've taggeg all files with Music Picard.

My Media music Configuration is

NAS Synology:
path : Nfs:\\volume1\music
Kodi Isengard 15.2
Aeon 6 Skin.
Screapers: Default settings

I've tried a lot of solutions, destroy and rebuild Kodi Configuration, re-tag the files, withous success in Isengard.

So, at the end, i've tried with a fresh installation of Jarvis RC1...and all was fine with no duplicates.
I'm sure depend by a screapers setting different (musicbrainz), or because Jarvis is incomplete, without some addons that can be at the origin of the issue.

There's anyone then have a solution for Isengard? Jarvis at moment is still on RC2 and don't have features for a good experience.

Thanks for our patience and suggests
Perhaps it was because you had your music in a different location at first ... or changed the file/folder structure of your NAS ... or changed your NAS IP address or access protocol (from SMB to NFS for example) ... anything that constitutes a new source for your files because of any changes in location/access of your music (or video) files will duplicate your library entries at the next scan ... it is logical Smile. To remove the duplicates you simply only need to do a 'Clean Library'. The other, more 'brutal' way, is to delete your music library, restart Kodi and scan all your music files again ... so you do not have to re-install Kodi. Generally speaking, updating Kodi to an updated release will not alter your libraries in the way that it will remove or duplicate entries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate albums0