Bug Favorites Widget not Dispalying Posters
Hi all and Hi Marcel,
As you know I'm a big fan of your wonderful work (my wife and daughter too!!!)
But lately I have been facing these following issues (Jarvis beta 4, Titan 3.6.16)

1-The Favorites Widget (from Default Widgets) displays the favorites items but without Thumbs (whatever type of "Layout" chosen).
2-When adding an item to the favorites it doesn't appear in the Favorites Widget unless I restart Kodi. I was thinking it should be added to the widget in real-time or give an option to "refresh" the home screen for example.
3-The Music Widget for "Recently added Songs"(from Default Widgets) displays NOTHING. Just empty. The Recently added albums (from Music Library) works fine.

Hope you could help me out here.
Thanks and keep it up mate Smile
1 - Me too, I mentioned it also in my thread with screenshot.
2 - Marcel suggest to do this manually by adding a menu shortcut or key in keymap which do this "Refresh Skin" action.
1. Will be fixed in next beta.
2. Will also be fixed in next beta. Note that you must re-add the favourites widget to your homemenu in order to make it work after the update.
3. Recently added songs widget is working fine in my setup. Can you try to make a change to your music database ? For example add a song or rescan the library ?
(2016-01-31, 04:01)marcelveldt Wrote: 1. Will be fixed in next beta.
2. Will also be fixed in next beta. Note that you must re-add the favourites widget to your homemenu in order to make it work after the update.
3. Recently added songs widget is working fine in my setup. Can you try to make a change to your music database ? For example add a song or rescan the library ?

Thanks Marcel for your reply.
About the Music widget (and also the other 2 issues), they only happened when I upgraded the Skin Helper Service. When I downgraded it to 1.0.23 again everything worked fine.
What do you think?
Upgrade to the latest skin helper beta and you should be fine.
If not, please provide your kodi logfile.
(2016-01-31, 11:44)marcelveldt Wrote: Upgrade to the latest skin helper beta and you should be fine.

Do you mean "script.skin.helper.service-1.0.34" ?? From the repo "Kodi emby Beta Addons: ?
And keep using Titan 3.6.16 ?
FYI: I'm on Jarvis beta 4.
Thanks.
(2016-01-31, 16:46)accacc5 Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 11:44)marcelveldt Wrote: Upgrade to the latest skin helper beta and you should be fine.

Do you mean "script.skin.helper.service-1.0.34" ?? From the repo "Kodi emby Beta Addons: ?
Thanks.

1.0.35 is the latest version of skinhelper (beta)
3.6.21 is latest Titan skin version (beta)

So, either switch to the beta version or wait for the next stable update, which will be in a couple of days.
(2016-01-31, 17:45)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 16:46)accacc5 Wrote:

Thanks.

1.0.35 is the latest version of skinhelper (beta)
3.6.21 is latest Titan skin version (beta)

So, either switch to the beta version or wait for the next stable update, which will be in a couple of days.

Upgraded to SkinHelper 1.0.35 beta (staying on Titan 3.6.16), Favorites Widget is now fine but the Music Widget "Recently Added Songs" is still empty.
Did as you suggested, added a song and successfully scanned it to the library but still empty widget (recent albums working fine!)
BTW, when selecting the widget from the "default widgets:, it doesn't have the small icon at the left like the others. Don't know if this is an indication for something or not.
Can you take a look at your Kodi log if any errors are listed ?
(2016-01-31, 22:46)marcelveldt Wrote: Can you take a look at your Kodi log if any errors are listed ?

Here's the Kodi.log file. I think the error(s) you are looking for start at line "18:32:12 T:303772"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3A451J...sp=sharing

Thanks for your help as usual Marcel.
Yes, that was the info I was looking for. Fixed the error. I will provide new beta of the skin and skinhelper service later today.
Thanks Marcel, as always you're very helpful and interested.
Will the beta of the skinhelper service be enough or do I have to also use the beta of the skin too ??
beta of skinhelper will be enough, it's backwards compatible.

BTW: You can try the beta of the skin side by side with stable version, it has some pretty cool changes
(2016-02-01, 21:23)marcelveldt Wrote: beta of skinhelper will be enough, it's backwards compatible.

BTW: You can try the beta of the skin side by side with stable version, it has some pretty cool changes

Thanks Marcel Smile I upgraded to SkinHelper Service 1.0.37 beta and everything is working fine. If I come across anything new, hope not Smile , I will let you know...gotta keep this great skin always the greatest Smile
Take care.
(2016-02-01, 21:23)marcelveldt Wrote: beta of skinhelper will be enough, it's backwards compatible.

Now that with your help and effort everything is working fine, I have a question Marcel Shy
Concerning Home Widgets, is there an option I'm not aware of that can remove the tags from appearing "on" the Poster widgets (like the album name for example) ? I am talking about Favorites, Songs, Albums...the Movies and TV Shows widgets don't have tags on them. This is what I mean:
It ruins the beautiful layout you created in my humble opinion (specially the info is already at the top info panel).
I can edit an xml file if that option doesn't exist Smile
Thanks a lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favorites Widget not Dispalying Posters0