Unable to download addon list - Fresh Install 15.2
Hello, I recently installed Kodi 15.2 on my media server and am unable to download a list of addons from the default Kodi repo. When I click "Get More" in various portions of the application, nothing is displayed. Attempts to browse the repo result in a "Couldn't connect to network server" error. I can reach everything else just find on this machine and there are no firewalls/antivirus programs blocking any URLs.

Thanks for any help.
(2016-01-30, 17:36)SatcomNerd Wrote: Hello, I recently installed Kodi 15.2 on my media server and am unable to download a list of addons from the default Kodi repo. When I click "Get More" in various portions of the application, nothing is displayed. Attempts to browse the repo result in a "Couldn't connect to network server" error. I can reach everything else just find on this machine and there are no firewalls/antivirus programs blocking any URLs.

Thanks for any help.

Have just found this out too, Got Openelec 15.1 & then tried 15.2 running on a Beebox & when I click on the Kodi Repo it does not even open. Have tried a few other rpos & they are missing things too, very very weird. Am in the UK on Virgin ISP. Cannot give a log file as cannot upload one from the box.

Scratch that, I had to turn off my router today & go back to the crappy suber hub & the firewall in that was stopping the connection :-)
Seems to be working now. Not sure what changed as I didn't change anything on my end. Thanks for the reply thou!
Still down for me... fresh install w/OpenELEC-RPi.arm-6.0.1.img (off openelec.tv) on RPi2.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Same here.
Server returns "Hash type not supported" while retrieving http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/addons.xml.md5
Working for me now, but spotty.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
The servers have been having issues lately, although things are improving again now.

Keep an eye on this section for more details and updates.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Good day folks. I am new to forum so please bear with me. I wanted to start a new thread but was unsure how to do this. MY ISP recently upgraded by internet with the Arris DG1670A router. Ever since the upgrade I am unable to install or run addons. I really need help with this.
Getting the same problem on my Laptiop and Firestick.

The problem is at my mums house she has the same model router and it works fine.

I spoke to my ISP and they are working on a resolutuon but nothing to date. I disabled the firewall myself on the router and nothing.

Please Help or advise how I can start a new thread

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to download addon list - Fresh Install 15.20