Can I prioritize addons to play the same show
So before I go and screw up my TV Shows, I was just wondering what would happen if I point my TV Shows source to multiple addons that had the same show listed?

What's the reason you ask? Simple....many addons to not have the highest quality or quantity of a given show. For example. I would like to use my Hulu subscription with my PlayOn to play the latest episodes of SNL or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) in the highest quality. However, Hulu does not have all the episodes of those programs and I just got PlayOn a few months ago, so I can't go back and record them. There are other addons that have that content. Is there anyway to prioritize one addon over another? Like I said, I don't want to go experimenting and messing with my libraries seeing how I spent hours setting it up and I have never had a backup/restore fully work.

Thank you in advance!!
eeps
Quote: I don't want to go experimenting and messing with my libraries seeing how I spent hours setting it up and I have never had a backup/restore fully work.
With that said, it's pretty risky giving advice. Sounds like you really have your set-up close to what you want with this minor issue. Have a look at Super favourites, it might offer the fix you need, although I'm not even sure it will function within your set-up.
(2016-02-01, 18:14)PatK Wrote: With that said, it's pretty risky giving advice. Sounds like you really have your set-up close to what you want with this minor issue. Have a look at Super favourites, it might offer the fix you need, although I'm not even sure it will function within your set-up.

I copied my setup over to my laptop. Using different addons doesn't work. It just uses the first addon the library scanned. Oh well.
Smart playlists (wiki) perhaps, it changes noting in your set-up.
(2016-02-07, 18:37)PatK Wrote: Smart playlists (wiki) perhaps, it changes noting in your set-up.

Thanks. I'll look into it later tonight.
Smart Playlists are a blessing i find this option excellent (Slick)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I prioritize addons to play the same show0