Apple TV 4 remote function
I can't figure out how to add something to my favorites using the Apple TV 4 remote control. Also can't use it to go into settings. It doesn't work on remote app either. Any ideas?
(2016-01-31, 15:51)Alexadler2011 Wrote: I can't figure out how to add something to my favorites using the Apple TV 4 remote control. Also can't use it to go into settings. It doesn't work on remote app either. Any ideas?

Highlight or select the item you wish to add to favourite, click and hold the the touch area on remote until you see menu or submenu, then select add to favourites
Anyone know if there's an easy way to get back to the home screen of Kodi? Without pressing the menu button several times
Also, is it possible to have a video play in the background while navigating through my folders?
(2016-02-01, 15:12)dieselboy27 Wrote: Also, is it possible to have a video play in the background while navigating through my folders?

Yes, it is possible, but you'll have to enable that on the skin settings. Though there is a bug on the present kodi on ATV 4 that causes video to stop playing if you try to switch from one Add-on to another.
What skin are you using? That would make it easier to help you.
I'm using the Confluence skin.
(2016-02-01, 04:50)bmendes Wrote: Anyone know if there's an easy way to get back to the home screen of Kodi? Without pressing the menu button several times

Press and hold return key a bit longer on Fire TV Stick remote. it takes Kodi back to main menu screen. It may work the same for ATV remoteHuh
no it won't - nice that you wanted to help though...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4 remote function0