lost connection??
I have been trying the video sources. so far I have got south park and others working fine, but anything live seems to fale.
When I enabled live tv, it said I must have at least one pvr enabled, so I enabled them all. Now I keep getting lost connection messages, for every source I enabled.
I can listen to info wars live audio stream, but the info wars live video stream fails. Anything live fails.
Am using raspberry pi 2 and kodi was updated today.
no postersHuh
You can't just enable stuff and expect them to work. I'd start by reading about PVR on the wiki.
(2016-02-02, 21:24)negge Wrote: You can't just enable stuff and expect them to work. I'd start by reading about PVR on the wiki.

i've done everthing i've read. on the pi forum. I have watched videos on the youtube source and others, but live streams aren't working. You must not know how to do it either? the interface is straight forward and simple, it just doesn't do what you tell it to do.
So whats your PVR backend?
(2016-02-03, 14:39)redkoatz Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 21:24)negge Wrote: You can't just enable stuff and expect them to work. I'd start by reading about PVR on the wiki.

i've done everthing i've read. on the pi forum. I have watched videos on the youtube source and others, but live streams aren't working. You must not know how to do it either? the interface is straight forward and simple, it just doesn't do what you tell it to do.

What "sources" are you talking about? It sounds like it is you who doesn't understand what is meant by PVR. This part of the forum deals with Kodi being used with various PVR back ends to stream or record local TV channels.

I'm guessing you are trying to stream internet sources or "IPTV". Just be aware we don't provide support for anything illegal such as pirate streams of premium channels etc.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Like I said, start by reading the wiki.
(2016-02-03, 22:25)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-02-03, 14:39)redkoatz Wrote:

What "sources" are you talking about? It sounds like it is you who doesn't understand what is meant by PVR. This part of the forum deals with Kodi being used with various PVR back ends to stream or record local TV channels.

I'm guessing you are trying to stream internet sources or "IPTV". Just be aware we don't provide support for anything illegal such as pirate streams of premium channels etc.

nothing live works, not even alex jones infowars live video stream, which is free. the audio live stream is free.too but works..youtube videos work, but are obviously not live. South park works, also it's obviously not live but both are video, and both work, only live video doesn't work.

if nobody knows why this is, they shouldn't say "read the wiki" to pretend they do.,
(2016-02-04, 13:33)redkoatz Wrote:
(2016-02-03, 22:25)Dangelus Wrote:
(2016-02-03, 14:39)redkoatz Wrote: i've done everthing i've read. on the pi forum. I have watched videos on the youtube source and others, but live streams aren't working. You must not know how to do it either? the interface is straight forward and simple, it just doesn't do what you tell it to do.

nothing live works, not even alex jones infowars live video stream, which is free. the audio live stream is free.too but works..youtube videos work, but are obviously not live. South park works, also it's obviously not live but both are video, and both work, only live video doesn't work.

if nobody knows why this is, they shouldn't say "read the wiki" to pretend they do.,

And yet you still have not categorically stated which add-ons you are using or provided a debug log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
In the original post you specifically mentioned enabling live TV, which is why I pointed you to the wiki. If you're talking about other addons that provide some kind of live streams you should have said so since the two are very different concepts.

Now, a debug log (wiki) will probably shed some light on the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
lost connection??0