Website down?
Sad 
Hi All whats up with the website it is slow as hell and every time I go to the download page I get:

Method Not Implemented

to / not supported.

Its not my internet connection as I am now watching youtube video in 4K and no buffering Huh?
O wait I know whats wrong the download tab at the top of the page url is kodi.tv/download/ and wont work but the "download kodi now" button the the right url is kodi.tv/download and that works fine who put the / there Tongue

But the site is still super slow
Not sure what stupid browser you have but both buttons work just fine
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-01-31, 20:06)Martijn Wrote: Not sure what stupid browser you have but both buttons work just fine

chrome but I have tried it on multiple computers in the house and different browsers and get the same thing the only one it works on is my phone (Not on wifi) so maybe its a bad router some where between me and the Kodi website Huh
I use chrome as well and so far no one ever reported this problem. If it was common i'm sure more would have said so
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It's probably just SRV1 (the server for Wordpress, wiki, and trac) acting up again. The wiki has also been real sluggish today. SRV1 is an old boy on his last legs.
Yea I just tried going to the wiki and its saying page not available
website is down now
Confirmed.
Unable to get to kodi.tv. 205.251.128.242
Pings ok though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Website down?0