As of 7pm no guide for local broadcast channels
It seems as of 7pm today (1/31/2016) all local broadcast channels will no longer have guide listings.

Some of the channels are (ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CW, WB)
Has anyone else run into this? All cable channels continue to get guide info.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume the problem is in wmc too then. Is it just due to the switch over to rovi for the source of guide data? If that's the case you probably just need to redo the tv setup in wmc.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I had all my WMC EPG disappear for a few days, then I got EPG but all it had was "no data available". Finally after about a week it was back. I didn't do anything other than verffy no EPG in WMC itself. This was with the Rovi data.

scott s.
Thanks guys I ran the setup again and got most of my EPG data back, still some channels missing but more importantly I got the channels back for scheduled recordings. The rest I'll give time or address later.

Thanks

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
As of 7pm no guide for local broadcast channels0