Kodi loops on startup
Not sure what is causing this, but has been happening on all the Jarvis betas and now the release candidate. When I launch Kodi, the pvr starts up and as it is loading Kodi freezes and says I have some sort of looping problem. I have to use task manager to kill it or I can wait and it eventually crashes. If I turn the PVR off, Kodi launches fine. This doesn't happen everytime, but almost. After 2 or 3 attempts Kodi does launch and everything is fine. I started debug and collected the logs, I also added the stacktrace to that. I have the crash file, but nit sure of how to upload that. Here are the logs: http://goo.gl/wn0Si6

I was waiting to see if anybody else was seeing this. Since I didn't, thought I would post.
Did you solve this issue I have the same problem too, desparate for answers...

Sent from my HTC One_M8
Yes I did. I was running a script or something to get Jarvis to startup on a certain page. I honestly don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was in my userdata where my advancesettings.xml was. Someone might remeber what it was called. I guess thy removed it in Jarvis, as it worked until then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi loops on startup0