Unable to 'update KODI' from Sickrage
hi,
I'm running Sickrage on a Synology NAS and KODI (Openelec 6.0.1) on a Pi. There's a option in SR to update KODI, but all I get is 'unable to contact one or more KODI hosts on 192.168.1.55:80' ... it's the correct IP & port because I can connect to KODI's 'website' on that address and send test notification messages from SR that show up on the KODI menu screen.
Is there anything special to set up to allow updates in this way ?
Did you enable "Allow remote control by programs on other systems" in Settings > Services > Remote control?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Yep, I did and also 'allow control by HTTP' just in case ... funny thing is that the test on the settings page in SR where you also set the IP-address, port and user works.
Having the same thing here.
2016-04-19 10:02:53 WARNING Thread-14 :: Failed to detect KODI version for '192.168.1.110:8080', check configuration and try again.

Is it possible that I'm using Milhouse latest Openelec therefor it's the Krypton version ?
(is sickrage check for kodi version?)
I'm using the latest master version of sickrage "The new home of the SickRage community https://sickrage.github.io"
Thank you
haaaaaa forget it.

Everything works just fine.
I have to enable it in the sickrage settings menu first I find out.

Noob like me shouldn't have the option visible in the manage-Update KODI on the main menu unless in settings the notification-Update library is activated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to 'update KODI' from Sickrage0