Show folders no longer being marked as watched
I have a shared MySQL DB setup on my NAS and I recently upgraded to the latest Stable version of Kodi / OpenElec on my 2 RPI2 boxes. I quickly noticed show folders were no longer being marked as watched in the GUI. The individual episodes are marked as watched and even season folders but that is no longer carrying over to the root show folder. Is this a known issue? Is there any other information I could provide to for helping to resolve this if it's not a known bug?
Any ideas?
Just installed OpenELEC 6.0.1 and can't reproduce with my MySQL installation. Perhaps a debug log (wiki) of you watching the end of an unwatched episode would help.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I investigated further and found database corruption. I did a full export of the library, installed / ran WatchedList, and then let the database be rebuilt. This resolved the problem completely and I got all my watched statuses back which is good because my library is pretty insane.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show folders no longer being marked as watched0