Authorized software reseller? Can't be?
FOA Team Kodi,

Thought you might want to see another dodgy website?, they state they are an authorized software reseller? The amount of use of 'Kodi' and the logo is shocking!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
it's in no way authorized by us
Holy cows.. especially the FAQs :D
Quote:What can I watch?
You have access to ANY Movie, ANY TV show hours before it AIRS, international content from across the globe, and Adult content...
Yeah this site is one of the worst I've seen... Legal action needs to be taken.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
"Don't get ripped off". Lmao
Just be careful - they may use their patented time-bending software that allows you to watch shows before they've aired to go back in time and sue us for breach of our own trademark...

Or have I just been reading too much Hitchhikers again? Wink
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
So facebook is hitting me with ads for Droidstream TV. Saying I can get rid of cable, sat etc... I like the sound of that. But this seems like just another media player. Can this do anything that my xbox 1 or my PS 3 can not do? They actually advertise that you can stream channels without having to pay for them? Any truth to this? I don't want to invest in another box that won't do anything that I can't already do.

www [dot] droidstreamtv [dot] com

Bill
@bill - besides being a bit OT, there is no need to buy this scam box loaded with piracy crap.
(2016-02-02, 19:09)da-anda Wrote: @bill - besides being a bit OT, there is no need to buy this scam box loaded with piracy crap.

How is it off topic exactly? It's a box designed and being advertised to do the exact same thing the OP was talking about. Someone posted the red portion of my previous post over on the AVS Forum this morning. I was just bringing another device to the attention of the folks here, nothing more.

Bill
(2016-02-02, 16:09)DarkHelmet Wrote: "Don't get ripped off". Lmao

Come to Ashley, I'm selling you fresh bottled air! Don't get ripped off by other sellers! Also ignore that you can get free air anywhere you want!
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
They've been contacted.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Authorized software reseller? Can't be?0