Bug TMM 4.0.7 MovieSets Bug
Running the "stable" TMM 4.0.7.

I was using Kodi (19 RC) when I noticed that some of my moviesets were "nude", without any artwork. I went to TMM and all my moviesets had artwork (in interface). But then I noticed that some moviesets artwork folders were missing, and in a few there was some artwork, but not all. Some image files were missing. So I tried moviesets changes keeping an eye on artwork folders.

I noticed that if you change the name of an already created movieset, the folder of the movieset artwork (defined in settings) desappears. It don't change the name according to the new one in TMM. It is deleted. Only if (after name change) you "update" any of the artwork, the folder (with the new name) appears, but it only has the "updated" artwork, not the other files. So if you modify the movieset name you lost all artwork (physically, not in TMM interface/cache) but I can not "recover" it: If you "edit" and "save" the movieset without adding new artwork, it doesn't do anything really.

I think you can take a look on it.

Thanks in advance!
The bug's already fixed for the nightly version as I no longer have the issue: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=359636
Installed and working nightly release.

When I want to update or change the movieset artwork I have to use the context-menu option "Search metadata on TMDB". That way all the artwork (if selected) is updated and downloaded correctly in movieset folder. But this artwork selection is automated, I can't select individual image for each artwork type. If then I go to movieset tab "Aditional Artwork" and try to do any change there is completely useless. Any change in artwork selection is not updated, and neither the file is updated physically (with new image) neither the image change is saved in TMM. When I re-open the movieset tab all the changes are gone. I can't update ANY ARTWORK individually. This behavior is still the same as release 4.0.7.

Also in aditional artwork tab there is always present the "discart" image, even if not selected or wanted in config. Happily it is not physically added to artwork folder.

UPDATE: Tested more and I noticed that changes of "primary" artwork (poster & fanart) is correctly updated. Its the aditional artwork (all of them) wich are not updated NEVER.

NOTE: In context-menu option "Clean moviset artwork" the interface hangs till task end. Maybe it should get "managed" in task "info" and don't hang interface.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
please go to the settings for movie set artwork and check whether you have chosen artwork filenames for "extra artwork" - this has been changed recently and you might not have chosen anything there
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2021-02-04, 18:50)mlaggner Wrote: please go to the settings for movie set artwork and check whether you have chosen artwork filenames for "extra artwork" - this has been changed recently and you might not have chosen anything there

First thing I verified. Each artwork has his name squeme in settings. The problem is not there.

If the name weren't enabled, there would not be downloaded in "bulk" initial movieset scrape, and they are.
Anyone has tried to change manually movieset artwork? It would be great to confirm if there is a bug or its just my side...

Is there any option to get a useful log to report to developers?
I still cannot reproduce this issue (on my v4.1 build) - everything in the movie set editor works as expected (with an artwork folder set!)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I have not enabled any extra artwork, but if I open "Edit movie set" window, it shows all kinds of extra artwork already selected and URL filled with fanart.tv images. Shouldn't it show none?

(2021-02-07, 18:06)Cromseth Wrote: Anyone has tried to change manually movieset artwork? It would be great to confirm if there is a bug or its just my side...

I tried changing a movie set thumb by picking up an image manually and it's working fine. You might want to describe detailed steps to reproduce your issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMM 4.0.7 MovieSets Bug0